How to save a life

A/n I do not own fairy tail or the song this story is based on and I am gonna make Lisanna the bad guy so sorry I just love Lucy to much.

   Juvia's Pov

         I was walking through the park and a saw the pretty wall mural and went over to it. I was alone my husband Gray was at home it was just me and my baby which was still in my stomach. I am so happy to be pregnant and start a family. I was then looking at the mural I was about to turn around when I saw Lisanna she looked mad. "You stole Gray from me!" "What are you talking about he has always......" Before I could finish she stabbed me in the stomach. I didn't care if I had a scar but I had a baby. As I tried to run away she laughed and ran off. I then realized I had a miscarriage my whole world collapsed on me. I remember how excited gray was when I told him I was pregnant how can I face him. I ran and cleaned up all of the broken dreams I had cried for what seemed like forever.I felt so awful i was scared to tell Gray but I had to I started to walk to our house crying. I opened the door and immediately he came to me. "What is wrong. " I then told him every thing he started crying. "Juvia I am sorry I should have been there with you. " he said between sobs. "It's not your fault "
Gray then got angry stormed out the door I chased him. Gray then ran into the guild and started a tacking Lisanna. I stood there in horror the guild froze. Gray then cried " You stole everything from me my parents and now my child almost killed my wife I will never forgive you. " the next day Lisanna was in the infirmary.

   A/N
     Sorry this chapter sucked I have a little bit of writers block