Chapter 28

Dear, Mom and Dad
I know that thigs have been a bit difficult since everything with Alex and I came out, but I need you to know before it is too late that I don’t blame either of you. Mom you never hated me or judged me for loving Alex, you were just glad that I had found true love. You made me feel like I had your blessing to be with Alex and for that I thank you. You never made me feel like Johnathon was my fault, even though I blamed myself, all you ever showed me was love eve after everything I had done. Even after all of my struggles you have always been there. I love you mom.
Dad, I know that things between us have not been great but hearing about how you have stopped the hate preaches and started preaching about love has showed me that you are changing. You have changed your views for me and I just want to say thank you. I understand that learning about Alex and me that way must have been difficult for you, I wanted to tell you sooner but was afraid. I miss you so much dad, and I really hope that none of this comes between us anymore. You are my dad and I love you no matter what struggles or disagreements we have had.
I am not writhing to you though just to tell you that I love you, I am writing to you to tell you that I am going to be on Maria Richard’s Tell All in forty minutes, and I wanted you to know that no matter what I say on it I love you, and these were just my feelings in the beginning.
I love you Mom and Dad.
Love, Charlie