1: Metting The Bad Boy

•Skylar

I was sleeping when my mother barged in yelling at me.."Sky get up the moving van is here and your late for the sign up!!" I panicked. I can't be late for my first day..sorta of. I jumped out of bed and ran towards my closet I picked an outfit and went to the bathroom to do my business.

Outfit at the top.

I ran downstairs and grabbed a bananna and headed to the van where I hooked it onto my car and the man left. I saw my mom,dad,and older sister Meg,and my nephew Ryder. I hugged them all goodbye and walked towards my car again.

Here we go my college life begins.
____________________________________

•Jacob

I was walking to my dormroom when I saw someone there adding boxes of luggages. I saw a small petite girl and a smirk formed over my lips.

This school has boys and girls in a room together,so they can 'can get to know each other'. I like it personally..,but I couldn't get a roommate because of my 'record'. Hey, I guess there was no more room.

I walked into my room and saw boxes almost everywhere. I walked into my roomates room to see her bend down opening a box.

"Nice ass." I said.

She jumped up and her auburn brown hair flipped when she turned around. She was beautiful...she isn't like the other girls who slap a whole lot of makeup on their face she was...different..a good different of course. She was blushing as a smirk came up on my face.

"Sorry...you scared me." She said and pushed her hair behind her ear.

"Nothing to be sorry about Sunshine." I said and walked up to her.

"Sunshine?" She asked. "Its my nickname for you beautiful." I smirked. Her eyes widen at my response.

She really is adorable. I grabbed her small hand in mines which fit perfectly which is also weird. Her eyes widen even more. I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed it.

She pulled her hand away from mine and ran to get the rest of her boxes. I knew this would be fun.
_____Later That Day______

Skylar

"Bye Papa." I said into the phone.

"Bye Baby girl." He said and I hung up. I was currently in my room starring at all my boxed up stuff.

Knock~Knock

I got off the bed and saw my roommate..I never did get his name.

"Hey..pizzas here." He said and walked off. Wait when did he order pizza? I walked out my room and into the huge kitchen. "When did you order pizza?" I questioned. He looked up from his plate and he smiled..a cute smile..wait what?

I grabbed a plate and two slices of pizza. I sat on the couch next to him and he turned to Netflix. "You didn't answer my question." I stated.

"I got it when you were on the phone." He states. OK then. We were just sitting around doing nothing really. Then all of a sudden. "You wanna play 20 questions?" He asked.

"Sure." I said. He went first.

"Name Beautiful?"

"Skylar Ana Black." I stated.

"Your name?" I said.

"Jacob Ian Smith." He said.

"OK on to the real questions." Jacob said. Alright then.

"Fave color?"

"Blue." I said.

"Yours?" I asked.

"Black." Wow....my last name nice.

"OK,are you single?" He asked.

"Yes,the truth is I never really dated a guy before,nor had my first kiss." I said a little nervous.

"Hmmm...ok.." He said smirking.

"Are you single?" I asked. Jacobs smirk grew wider and I blushed madly.

"Yes..I am princess." What's with all the nicknames!

"Next question...are you a virgin?" He asked me. I froze..should I tell him?

"Yes I am a virgin." I stated. It was true I never had a boyfriend, I never dated, and I never had s*x. I know what your thinking a girl at age 19 never did anything to a guy before and it was true.

I decide to take the wheel in the game now. "Are you a virgin?" I asked. His smirk dissapeard and all of a sudden he just said he was tired and walked to the other hallway where his room was.

Why didn't he want to answer my question its not like were dating. I shook it off and went to my room. I bathe, brush my teeth, and crawled into my bed.

Hoping tommorow will be the best first day of college!
__________________________________________________

Hello guys!! This is my new book Living with the Bad Boy. I hope your excited!! The song I picked today was..

•Pity Party by Melanie Martinez