5:The BadBoys Lover

•Skylar

"Skylar Ann Black...will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I stood there shocked,omg.

What do I do?

What do I say?

Should I say...yes?

"Sky?" He questions me..since I was lost in thought. "Yes." I say barley coming out a whisper. "Huh?" He asks. My eyes go wide.."Yes,yes,yes, a hundred times YES!" I say and he stands up and I hug him.

His hands go to my waist and he lifts me up in the hug. I have my hands wrapped around his neck as I smell his cologne. "Just know this." He starts to whisper in my ear,"I am very possessive,of what's mine." He says. My eyes go wide..what? Did he just say I am...

His!

"Let's go baby." He says,as he grabs my hand and walks to his car.

Mins. Later.

"Here we are." Jacob says, He walks me to the living room and I sit down with my legs crossed as he turns on the TV and starts taking off his shirt which scares me.

"Uh..Jacob what are you doing?" I asked scared. He turns around with a smirk on his face as he fully pulls of his shirt and throws it on the floor and starts to walk to me. I get up immediately and get off the couch and try to go to my room,but keyword try.

"Where you going,baby?" Jacob,replies as I feel his hands wrap around my waist he basically throw me on the couch and puts my hands above my head. "J-Jacob?" I questioned studdering a little bit. "Don't worry baby,I am not going to hurt you." He says calmly which actually works.

Gets Nasty! Beware skip if you do not wanna read!You have been WARNED!

He pulls my dress down a bit and reaches my neck,Jacob starts kissing my neck. I did my best to not moan,but I let one slip and he smiles as he kisses my neck. He doesn't stop he leaves butterfly kisses and sucks on my neck. He then leaves my neck and goes to my lips,our lips connect and moves in sync.

Jacob slips his tongue inside and starts licking every inch of my mouth. I groan through the kiss when his hand slips underneath my shirt and I fell something touching my thigh. He then stops the kiss and let's one of my hands go to rub my cheek.

Ok,its over you can read again. Enjoy the rest!

"Beautiful." Was all Jacob says before he leaves. I stay on the couch a little more before going to take a shower. I notice purple and red marks on my neck,Jacob gave me a hicky! I put on a Nike sweatshirt that covers my knees. I walk into the kitchen and feel hands wrap around my waist. "Babe,what are you going to cook for me?" Jacobs raspy voice asks as he whispers in my ear.

I giggle as I turn around and he pushes me against the fridge. I put a finger in front of his face. "Nope,you can't touch the merch,you gave me this hicky." I say and he pouts.

"But,this shows your mine.And I like claiming what's mine babe." He said, and he held me by my waist. "Your not going anywhere." He said,I ripped his hands off my waist and started running around the house. I went to hide behind the couch.

"Skylar! Sky! Skylar!" He kept yelling my name out and I chuckled to myself quietly.

•Jacob

I found her hiding behind the couch and I grabbed her from the back and started kissing her everywhere.  "Jacob put me down!" She yelled. I put her on my lap and we started making out.

When....

__________________________________

Hey guys this is the only update I am doing for awhile because my mom is pregnant, but not for long my little sister is coming so I am going to be busy!

Song of day: Love is an Open Door,By: Frozen 

My little sis name is Aubri. Love u guys bye!!❤