2: Kitten!!

•Jacob

I went to sleep early that night I didn't want to tell Skylar that I was still a virgin...yeah I know the bad boy still a virgin? Please,but its true...I am ashamed you don't have to say it.

If I told her I was a virgin then she would probably laugh at me.

"Good morning!" I heard a happy voice..I knew it was Skylar. "Hey." I said sleepy. "Looks like someone didn't get any sleep last night." She said with an adorable giggle.

I sat down at the island and she put a plate of bacon,eggs,and toast on it.

Yum. "This looks amazing!" I yelped. She giggled again. That giggle is gonna make me melt. "Thanks my dad taught me how to cook when I was little." She said putting a plate next to me and sat down.

It got awkward real quick real fast. I was gonna speak,but she got up and washed her plate. I decide to mess with her. I got up and put my plate in the sink and put my hand on her hips.

She jumped up scared. I smirked. "What a-are y-you doing?" She stuttered. I put my lips on her neck and she instantly stopped moving. "Get off me." She whispered. "Why?" I kissed her neck. She shivered. I smirked. "See you later." She said as she had broken from my grasp and ran to her room and probably locked the door I couldn't tell.

Ding~Ding

I heard the buzzer to the front door go off and I walked to the front door. I opened it to see my brother. Ugh..what does he want?! "How may I help you Sir?" I asked like I didn't know him.

"Shut up idiot." He said and since he is taller than me he pushed me out of the doorway. Ass.

"I came to take a shower,my apartment shower is not working at all." He said and walked to my roomates room. He twisted the knob,but it was locked.

"Why is this locked?" He starred at me with an evil glare. "I got a new roommate." I said and walked to my room. "Your gonna have to bathe in my shower." I said as he followed me. "Why,do you have a new roommate?" He asked me,I shrugged. "She didn't tell me why she was here." I said.

"Its a girl?" He asked as his eyes lit up. "Yes pervert,but she's still a virgin and one of those shy girls." I said and sat on my bed. "So,she's like you?" He asked turning on the water. "Yep."

My brother knew I was a virgin and when I told him he was shocked. Ofcourse he thought I was joking,but then I told him what really happened,between me and Victoria.

"Wow,amazing." He stated. Whatever. I layed down on my bed and let the cussion take me in.

"JACOB I AM LEAVING!!" Skylar yelled. I jumped up to see my brother in a towel to dry his self off. "Be right back." I said. I ran towards the door to see it half way closed. I grabbed the knob and pulled it back. When I did Skylar fell into me and her head collided with my d-bag.

"Sorry Skylar." I said. She got up and her hand pushed on my bag. God..that hurt. "So,so,so,so,so,sorry Jacob!" She said and got off of me. "No your fine." I said even though I was hurting.

She helped me up and starred at something behind me. I turned around and saw my brother. She ran towards him and he had his arms wide open. Wtf is happening? I thought,but what I didn't notice was that they had nicknames for each other.

"Kitten!!" My brother yelled.

"Matty!!" Skylar yelled.

That's when they ran into each other. "How do you know each other?" I asked as they were hugging. "He's my big bro!" Skylar yelled. What?! She's my SISTER?!?

They probably knew what I was thinking and started talking. "I met Kitten through her older sister Megan she went to my college and she showed me around town,when I was new and her sister was at her dorm waiting for her,so I just got to know my kitten!" My brother said. Skylar let go and grabbed her bag.

"See you later bye Jacob,bye Matty!" She said and walked out the door. I gave my brother a death glare. If my glare could kill he would be 6 feet under. "Why didn't you tell me about her?!" I said to my brother.

"You didn't ask."
______________________________________

Hey guys,what's up? Chapter 2 done!! The song I picked today was....
•Treat You Better By: Shawn Mendes