4: A Date With The BadBoy

•Skylar

I was up early...I couldn't get any sleep last night. Especially what Jacob did. Jacob is a cutey...I wonder what's gonna happen on our date tonight.

I have to get up and get ready for school again today. I am actually doing good in school so far I have at least a couple of a's and some b's,but those will probably change as the classes get harder.

I put on some shorts and a flower shirt. I walked outside to see Jacob..shirtless. I was starring and he knew it to,but I couldn't help myself. "Hey...babe..like what you see?" Jacob chuckled coming to hug me. His chest was touching my tiny breast. He put his hand on my waist and whispered in my ear"Tonight on this date we are gonna have fun!" He bit my earlobe and walked back into the kitchen leaving me stunned.

"Your joking,right?" I asked. He chuckled again and went to his room. I put on my sneakers and walked to the door. I was about to open it when I heard a knock. I opened the door and saw Matty! "Hey matty!!" "Kitten." He hugged me and walked in. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "No reason,just came to see my little brother." He stated. "Ok,tell him I am leaving." I said and closed the door.

But,before I left I heard him say,"Will do!" I giggled and walked to class.

•Jacob

I walked into the living room hopping to see Skylar,but see me dear brother instead. "What are you doing here,and where's Skylar?" I questioned him. "I am here to help you with the date remember and she went to class." He replyed. "Fine ready to help me?" I chuckled.

"Whatever." He said and we sat down and started talking.

•Skylar; 6 hours later...

I came back home and saw Jacob turned around to where his back was facing me. It look like he was wearing a suit and tie. He turned around and he was holding an iris,a white iris. I never really had a favorite flower,but now I think I do.

 I never really had a favorite flower,but now I think I do

"What's happening?"I questioned. He chuckled and gave me the beautiful flower. "Go get dressed so we can go on our date...beautiful!" I giggled and walked to my room and picked out this beaitiful,yet simple and plain dress.

I walled out of my room and into the living and Jacob was waiting for me

I walled out of my room and into the living and Jacob was waiting for me. I patted his shoulder since he was turned away he turned around and his mouth fell open. OMG...was I THAT Cute? He was starring at me.

"Jacob are you OK?" I asked him. He blinked a few times and smirked at me. "Yeah,perfectly fine." He said and grabbed my hand. We walked out the door,downstairs,out the lobby and into his Mercades! Wow. I knew a little something about cars and I am so glad I do.

On the way we made little conversation.

"So, where are we going?" I asked. "For the 17th time...its...a...surprise." He said. I chuckled and started asking him more questions. "On the night we met...I think...you never did answer my question!" I said. His eyes widen and he glanced at me then glanced at the road.

"You mean when we played 20 questions?" He asked. I nodded. "Well...I will tell you later." He said. I gasped and poked his side. "Hey?" He questioned. "Tell me!" I yelled. "No way am I telling you." He said and chuckled from his seat.

"What's so important about the big secret your keeping from me!!" I said he chuckled again and kept driving.

I sat there annoyed and looked out the car window. Everything was drifting by as he drove and I was waiting patiently till we got there.

5 mins later...

"We are...here." Jacob stated. I looked up and notice a beautiful beach. "Amazing." I said. Jacob opened my door and grabbed my hand in his. I took it and we walked to the beach. I took my shoes off and so did he but he had to take his socks off too.

We made it to the beach and Jacob sat me down.

"Where are we?" I questioned him. He chuckled. "We are in CasaBana(cass-a-ba-na)." He said. (Not sure if this is real or not just coming up with fake names.)

"Its beautiful." I stated, Jacob said something,but I couldn't understand. "Let's eat shall we?" He said smiling. I looked at him gave him a nod and smiled myself.

That night...I admired the scenery and my conversation with Jacob.

"Skylar..can I ask you a question?" He said. "Yes,of course." I said.

He got up cupped my hand in his and got on one knee.

"Skylar Ana Black will you...."

_______________________________________

And...CUT that's a wrap folks see you guys soon!

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter I did wait till you see the next one!! The song used today was: The Best Day of My Life,By: American Authors.

Anyway once again comment your fave songs and I will put them in my next chapter love you guys bye!!