3: "My Future Husband?"

•Skylar

1 week later...

I was on my way to my parents house. I was gonna see my family since I haven't seen them for a week. I rung the doorbell. My sister opened the door. "Hey little sis!" She yelped.

She engulfed me in a hug. "Hey..I need to...breath...to...you..know!" I said. She laughed and I walked inside to see Ryder and River playing around.

"Hey boys,we have a visitor." Meg said. They immediately stopped playing and River stood up and Ryder ran towards me. "Aunty!!" He shouted.

"Hey Scotty!" I said and he laughed. He loves it when I call him by his middle name. "Hey sis." River said. "Heya!" I said. He chuckled and started chasing Ryder again.

I walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch. "Where's mom and dad?" I questioned towards my sister. She sat next to me and started talking. "There out to get groceries,since River at them all." She said.

I know what your thinking why is that your sister still lives with her parents. She doesn't actually. Her, River,and Ryder have an apartment,but they spend their time here cause they love their family. River goes to work alot so its actually rare for him to be here.

"How's college life?" She asked me. I turned towards her and laughed. She looked at me like I was crazy. "Its good my roommate is touchy, and I saw Matty." I said her eyes widen. "Whaatt!!" She yelled. "Your new roommate is touchy!!" She yelled again.

"Yes,he is." I said. Her eyes widen even more. "Omg..." She said. Yep. "Is he cute?" She asked out of the bloom. I stopped..suddenly my body felt...stiff.

I guess Jacob was cute..? "I guess." I said and shrugged it off. She giggled. "You have to invite him one day." She said getting excited about her baby sister bringing a guy. "No way." I said. "Please!!"
"No."
"Please."
"No."
"Please."
"No."
"Please."
"No."
"Please."
"No."
"No."
"Please."

"OK then." She said. Wait...what? "You tricked me!" I screamed. "WE'RE HOME!!" A voice I knew screamed. "Mommy;Daddy!" I yelled and ran towards them. "Hey baby girl!" Mommy said. "What are you doing here?" I came to see you guys!" "Aww..thats nice." "Come on help us with the groceries." She said I went to the car to get some more.

2 hours later....

"Bye!!" I said to my family as I went to go back to my dorm room.

"I'M BACK JACOB!!" I yelled. "He's not here." I heard a voice say. "You are?" I asked. "Your future husband." The voice said. I was pushed against the wall and I saw sparkling blue eyes and messy brown hair. "Get off me." I said trying to push him off, we stubbled back and he was on top off me as I was laying on the couch.

"HEY..I'M HOME SKY!!" I looked up and saw Jacob enter the house. The boy in front of me looked scared.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?" Jacob shouted. The boy immediately got off me and stood up as I sat up on the couch. "Jacob,nothing happened." The boy said. "Ohh...really Evan?" Jacob said walking into the living room. "Jacob..calm down..nothing happened he just claim to be my 'future husband' and then he pushed me against the wall and me trying to escape we fell on the couch." I stated.

Evan's mouth was wide open as I went over slapped him and walked to my room. "Night Jacob." I said and walked into my room.

•Jacob

She said goodnight to me and went to her room. Evan,my best friend just held his hand to his face when she slapped him.

"Get the f out of my dorm room." I said and pointed to the door. He ran out and I chuckled. I went to her room and knocked on the door. She opened the door and she had on a pikachu onesie which she look adorable in.

"Hey pikachu!" I said. She giggled and blushed. "What do you want?" She giggled. I rubbed my neck and said "Can I come in?" She nodded and opened the door wider. I walked in and admired her room. She kept her door opened and walked to her desk.

"You wanted something?" She asked me. "Yeah will you go on a date with me?" I asked her her eyes widen. "I don't know?" She said. I stood up and went next to her and knelt before her. I grabbed her hand in mine..and kissed it lightly when I looked up she was blushing madly. I smirked and then stood up and put my hand on her cheek and pulled my face towards her.

"OK I will go just back up." She said. I smirked and she blushed. "Alright meet me outside of the dorm room tommorow at 6." I said. She nodded her head and I left her room and went to mine.

I took a shower and jumped on my bed wondering where can I take my sunshine tommorow.
____________________________________________

Hey guys, Chapter 3 done...hope you enjoyed this chapter. I did make the song go with one little scene in the book,but its OK it doesn't matter.
Anyway...leave your song comments and have a nice day!

The song today was:
Dear Future Husband: Meghan Trainor.