6: "Crazy Matt!"

•Jacob

"Hey guys!" Matt came threw the door. My hands were still on Sky's waist and her hands were on my neck. Matt walked threw the kitchen to the living room to see us and he looked shocked.

"What is going ON in here?!" He yelled. Sky tried to move, but I wouldn't let her. She looked at me and I reluctantly let go. "Matty, I have some exciting news!" Sky said, she pulled Matt to the carpet.

"Y'all didn't do anything on this couch right?" He asked sitting on the edge of the other couch in front of us.

"Maybe,Maybe Not?" I said, Skylar blushed and she slapped my arm. "NO We didn't." She yelled out. I chuckled,"Skylar tell him the news,so we can continue what we were doing." I said,huskly she blushed a deep red again and turned towards Matt.

"Matt,me and Jacob are dating." She said all excited. I chuckled at her and she came and sat down on my lap. "Matt?" I questioned,he was sitting still and staring at us quietly.

"Well,if you don't mind I have to finish something,I started." I said and picked up Sky. She giggled before saying," Matt,if you need anything you know where to find me." I laughed and locked the door to my room.

"What are you doing?" She asked quietly as I got on top of her. "I just want a kiss." I said, she giggled and pecked my lips,but I insisted we countiue and held her head and stuck my toungue in her mouth.

She gasped and her hands griped my hair and I slid my arms around her waist and we made out together. She stopped after she couldn't breathe.

"Beautiful." I said and she blushed, I kissed her lips,but soon stopped knowing if we countiued I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

Maybe later..

I had took a shower and she went to go find Matt. I put on a wife beater and some soccer shorts. I walked into the room to see where she went. Matt wasn't in the living room and neither was Skylar. I walked into her room to see Matt on top of Skylar. Skylar was crying and Matt had her hands at the top of her body and Matt was making out with her.

"What The HELL?!" I yelled, Matt jumped off of Skylar and he smiled evily. Why? Why is he acting like this? "My dear,brother." He said,pulling up Skylar in his arms. "Let her go." I said getting angry. This was my brother,not the other guy I saw a few minutes ago walking into the dorm.

Skylar was full on crying. "Skylar,baby its ok." I said, she looked up at me with red puffy eyes. She nodded her head and stopped crying. "What do you want,Matt?" I said cautiously at him.

He scoffed, "You always get everything, I just want the girl, I have always thought of a plan to get Sky with me and live with our 2 kids,Now get out the way before I shoot her." Matt pulled out a gun and aimed if at her head. I stared at the gun and I back up. He wrapped up Sky's arms and mouth and her feet in duck tape.

I touched her cheek once he turned his back. "You will be alright." I said and I heard a gun shot.

I saw something horrible.

______________________________________

Hey,sorry I haven't updated on this story,but here you go.

There is a secret to The Smith's that no one knows.

Continue to find out what.

The song today is; Criminal By Britney Spears