The Long Journey

Again, this will be a short chapter. Not as short as chapter 2, but a little longer. Thanks, and enjoy.

Serena- "Nurse Joy, Can you heal my Pokémon?"
Nurse Joy- "Of course. They will take a moment to heal, so you will have to wait"
Serena- "Thank You!"
Serena notices a computer across the PokeCenter and goes over to check her emails/video chats.
Serena- "Lets see, anything new? What's this?" She clicks a file, it's a video message. "It's from Ash! I wonder how he is doing!" The video starts playing
Ash- "Hey Serena, how has Hoenn been? I know you just got there, but I was wondering. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I picked a location for my next journey. It's the Alola region! I hope maybe we can meet up in Alola or Hoenn. Reply back once you see this, ok? Bye. Talk to you later"
Serena- "Wow, Ash already picked a new region. He decided really fast."
Nurse Joy- "Serena, your Pokemon are fully healed and full of energy."
Serena- "Thank you"
Nurse Joy- "No problem, it is my job, after all."
Serena- I can't wait to see Ash again. There is so much to talk about. I'll just have to train hard until we meet again. Well I'm on my way again. She walks out of the doors of the PokeCenter.
"Finally, we can practice on our routine for our first contest. How far away is it? Oh, there's a sign that says straight ahead. Awesome. I'll find a nice open spot to start practicing."
???- "Hey kid! Stop right there!"
Serena heard those words, turned her head backwards, saw who said it, and started running.
Alright, next chapter is going to be a long one, so it won't come out that soon. I'm aiming for a day around a week after the Sun and Moon launch. I might post a quick chapter if I think it is necessary. Also, should I post a preview of the next chapter after this bold text every time? I kinda like the idea, but I want your opinions. Bye until next time.