The Streak Reveals

Alright, tell me in the comments if you knew it was Ash-Greninja. I think I made it too obvious with the whole hat thing. Also, here is the new cover

I like it and I hope you guys do too

I like it and I hope you guys do too. Now let's get on into the chapter. Btw I'm pretty sure all these Chapters are gonna be Serena's Point Of View so I'm gonna stop putting it.

"Why are you in Hoenn!! Aren't you supposed to be in Kalos, protecting the people?"
Squishy- "We sense there is grave danger about to happen. Greninja is going to stay here, in Hoenn, while Z2 and I head to Alola."
"Why are you going to Alola?"
Z2- "It is classified information. All we can say is that trouble awaits."
"Oh, I understand. Well, good luck."
The two Zygarde cores start floating up, with a green circle surrounding them.
Squishy- "See you sometime later."
"Got it!"
The circle starts raising into the sky quicker until the circle is gone.
"So Greninja, have you been protecting me this whole time?
Greninja nods his head
Hmm. I wonder why Greninja was here before Squishy. It's probably no big deal.
"Hey Greninja, I got some... Greninja?"
He was gone! He disappeared in an instant. I guess he just likes to be hidden for now. Also, he's probably keeping an eye out for threats. What were those threats that Squishy and Z2 were saying? Hopefully it's not earthshaking. Anyway, I should start moving. The contest starts in 3 days and I'm not even registered. "Greninja, I'm starting to head out. If you hear me, I wanted you to know that!" Such a weird Pokemon.
As I walk through the forest, I stumble upon a big hill. I climb to the top and I get a beautiful view of the sun setting on Fallarbor Town.
"That's so beautiful!" I screamed with excitement. I'm almost there. I've never thought it was this far away. Besides all the walking, it was a fun trip. I can't wait to sign up for my first contest!
The wind picks up and my hair starts blowing everywhere.
I should probably rent a room in the PokeCenter tonight.
I see a blue spark strike the ground through the forest.
As long as he protects everyone and not just me, it will be fun to bring him along. So... LETS GO!!
I start running down the hill into the sunset. The wind is blowing in my face, which is cool instead of cold.
"This is the beginning of my new dream!" I shout happily. "Let's make it happen!"