Progress And Production

Alright so BIG News is here. I decided that once a new Arc in my story starts I'm going to change the cover. There is just one problem with that. The cover has spoilers on it. Once I post the chapter with a new Arc in it, I'll wait a day or two to update the cover. Just saying, the next chapter starts the new so be prepared. Thanks and enjoy!!

{Serena's Point Of View}

Ugh, what time is it? Wow it's only 7! I thought it was later. I should probably start heading to Fallarbor Town. The contest is in a couple of days. I'm pretty close too, but I need to practice. Everyone come out!
They all make their respective cries
Ready to get this started?!?!
They all cheer for excitement
Let's head out into the woods so we are alone. We walk into the woods and I see so many beautiful Pokemon! I wish I could catch them all. "Hmm? That's a perfect spot! Nice find Swablu!"
Swablu- "Swa!!"
Alright let's practice! So here's the plan...
Serena explains the entire plan by drawing in the dirt. Her Pokémon seem to understand
"Alright let's get this started!"
I had the whole idea in my head. All I need to do is shout attacks. Nothing is hard when you put your mind to it.
"Braixen use Flamethrower while Swablu use Dragon Pulse!"
The two moves collide and spiral upward until exploding into red and purple ashes.
"Good, now Sylveon use Swift while lifting Pancham!"
Sylveon lifts up Pancham and forms multiple stars and tosses them into the air
"Now Pancham use Dark Pulse"
Pancham shot his Dark Pulse right at the Swift Stars, causing them to turn into a glowing black star. They came falling to the ground quickly
"Now Swablu, use Tackle on the falling stars!"
Swablu flew towards the stars but was too slow. The stars crashed into the ground causing a huge explosion. Shards of the star went flying everywhere. Serena was looking as a sharp shard flew straight towards her face. But it never made contact with her. She opened her eyes to see Swablu used Protect and saved her. Then suddenly Swablu began to glow. Serena knew what was happening
"Swablu..." I was in shock. I barely owned Swablu and it's already evolving. Just because it protected me!?! It must really like me. As I watch my little golden bird grow, tears form in my eyes. It has a power that no one knows about, and I was about to find out about it. Finally, Swablu stops glowing. "Altaria... you're beautiful..." I was speechless. Suddenly, Altaria looked the other way. "What's the matter?" Something is wrong. Oh, I should check if Altaria learned any new moves. Let's see... "WHAT IS THIS!!?!?? Draco Destruction!?" That's the power that was hidden.
?- "It's right over there!! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!"
"Altaria, if they come to take you, I want you to unleash your ultimate power ok!"
Altaria just nods and focuses on the woods.
Suddenly, Altaria grew a golden Aura. It was charging up. I saw a purple ball growing inside of Altaria's mouth. I knew this was it. Suddenly, it kept getting bigger until it reached the sky. Then it exploded causing trees to launch everywhere, lakes to lose their water, and people to be flung. This was extremely powerful. And apparently it was too powerful. As the smoke clears away, I saw my Altaria laying there. "Altaria!" I yelled as I quickly ran towards it. I looked around and saw destruction. All of a sudden, the blue streak jumped down in front of me. It was holding two green ovals.
?- "Hello, Nice to see you again Serena"
"Who said that? Are you inside the veil?"
?- "Yes. It is I Squishy!
"SQUISHY"
Squishy- "Yes, we came here to inform you about Altaria"
"We? You and the veil?"
Squishy- "Yes, but it looks like you found out already. Hold on one second."
The veil had a watery flow to it as it unraveled.
Squishy- "Me and Z2 are going to Alola to protect it. You will be left with him to protect you."
I look up, not realizing that when the veil disappeared he was standing right there
"Greninja!" I said in shock.