A Streakful Rescue

Hey Guys, just a quick thing before you read this chapter. I decided to do it in Serena's Point of View. Tell me if you like it, cause I'll be doing it from time to time. Enjoy!!

{Serena's Point of View!}

Why can't I move my body! I can't open my eyes either. Why is everything so wet? ... Where am I? Am I... Dead?!? I CANT BE DEAD!! I STILL NEED TO SEE HIM AGAIN AND COMPLETE MY DREAM!!! Wait, I see a light. What could that be? Oh, and it looks like I'm heading straight towards it. OH NO!
(Screaming) "AHHHHH!" I launched my head up to see that I was rescued. By who though? I wish I could ask someone, but no one is around. But the real question is, where am I now? Hmm, the map doesn't say where we are either. "What was that!?!" I saw something blue dash by quickly. I couldn't tell what it was, but I'm positive that it saved me. "Thanks for saving me" I scream to the mysterious blue streak. For some reason, at the bottom of my head, I feel like I know what that blue streak was. Wait, what time is it? " ITS 9:00 AT NIGHT!!!" Oh no, the PokeCenter is probably closed! I have to hurry! "Braixen, come on out and light the way with your stick!"
Braixen- "Braix"
Serena, Braixen and the rest of her Pokémon make it to the PokeCenter right on time and rent out a room.
"Finally, we can rest. What a stressful day. Everyone, come on out!"
Sylveon- "Veon"
Pancham- "Pan"
Swablu- "Swa"
Braixen- "Braixen"
"Hmm? What's this?" I just noticed something was put in my bag. I wonder what it is. As I pull it out, I realized what it was. It was Ash's Kalos hat! But how could it have gotten there to begin with? I'll just have to sleep on that question. "Rest up outside of your Pokéballs tonight everyone, ok?
Serena's Pokemon all make their respective cries.
Well it's time for me to get some rest. "Goodnight" I said to my Pokemon but I think they are already asleep. Now, as I lay here, holding Ash's hat in front of me, I finally fell asleep.
What Serena didn't know was important. Something was standing from a distance, watching through the window of the PokeCenter, making sure the Honey Blonde girl fell asleep. Once she did, it bolted away. That something was the blue streak, and there was a new color added. Red.

So, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'm gonna try making most of my chapters this long or a little bit longer. Also I tried to make a really good cliffhanger. Was it a good one? I hope I hyped all of you up for some of the new chapters. I have big plans and it's gonna happen soon (hopefully). Anyway, I'll try to get another chapter up before 2016 ends. Thanks for reading, and leave feedback please. Peace ✌️!