Caught - Pt 11

Tuesday

Previously on More Than This 

***

The first 2 periods went quickly so that it was lunchtime. I stomped into the cafeteria searching for Aidan. I was standing at the buffet waiting for my shitty lunch to be delivered when a pair of warm muscular arms wrapped themselves around my waist.

"Follow me." Aidan huskily growled in my ear.

"Why, I'm hungry?" I complained.

"That food tastes crap anyway." He hot breath fanned against my ear.

He grabbed my hand and I followed him until we reached the janitor closet.

"Aidan, why are we in here?" I asked slightly scared.

"I want to show you something." He groaned, kissing my earlobe.

"Uhmmm, I don't think...." I was abruptly cut off by Aidan crashing his lips on mine.

I pushed him off me. "Not in here." I said sternly.

"Baby please." He whined.

"No." I tried turning to doorknob but it was locked.

"You can't get out." He grunted.

And at that moment I felt terrified of what was going to happen next.

***

Mould clumped in the corners of the janitor's closet. A wet, soggy mop lay on the ground surrounded in a puddle of water. Bleach and other cleaning supplies cluttered the shelves. I inhaled toxic air, it stung my nostrils, tears welled in my ears and my cheeks flushed. I cradled myself in the corner of the closet. Aidan left me scarred, his actions replaying in my head.

***

"You can't get out." He grunted.

"Aidan please stop, I want to get out."

He latched onto my wrists, grabbing them tighter when I tried to move.

"Stop moving or I'll....." Aidan growled in my ear.

I used all my force to knee him in the groin. He immediately dropped to the ground blubbering like a baby.

"Ow! What the hell is wrong with you." He screamed.

"What is wrong with you?!" I hissed back.

"Nothing." He turned his head around to look at me. This was the chance I could get a closer inspection.

His eyes were blood shot, foam started pouring from his mouth, sweat soaked his forehead and he was slightly trembling.

"Aidan?" I asked hesitating.

He continued his little episode still shaking although his eyes were rolling back into his head.

"Aidan?!" I kneeled down to examine him. Red blotches covered his skin and his veins were protruding through his skin. I slapped him lightly on his face hoping he would awake.

"Aidan, please!" I wailed.

I screamed and screaming until some Junior burst through the door. His hair was ruffled and his face expressionless.

"What's the problem?" He asked nonchalantly.

"I think he is having a seizure." My lips quivering.

A large crowd gathered around the closet. Most of them gossiping and murmuring.

A slightly flushed Leo bolted into the room.

"Are you okay Ashley?" He asked, panting to regain his breath. "I heard what happened."

"Yeah I'm fine but I'm not sure Aidan is ." I immediately broke into tears again.

"Hey he'll be right, I think he's overdosed on drugs." He responded casually.

I huffed at his remark and crossed my arms. "What makes you think that?"

"Well look at him. Someone who is having a seizure does not act like that."He laughed and slicked his hair back.

"Whatever. Well why are you here?" I calmed down.

"Looking after you." He raised his arm in order to pat my back but I instantly flicked his hand away.

"No Leo, go look after your G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D" I sneered.

"Fine." He groaned in annoyance and left abruptly.

After our brief conversation ended, Principal Mr Collins ran in.

"What is going on here?!" He bellowed.

The junior who rushed in to help Aidan  pipped up. "He's having an episode."

"What a seizure." Mr Collins stood to attention.

"No I believe he has overdosed on drugs." The junior slumped back against the wall.

"Well shit......." Mr Collins whispered.

"Pardon me sir?" The junior eyes widen.

"Call an ambulance, we can't just leave him like this." Mr Collins then took over his jacket and laid it over Aidans trembling body.

"Okay everyone off too class." Mr Collins yelled and shooed off everyone.

"Can I stay?" I squeaked.

Mr Collins gave me a stern look before briefly returning to tend Aidan.

"No. Off to class Miss Smith." You too Mr Jones."

I gathered myself together and hurried to the bathroom. Upon my way I bumped into Isla. She flashed me a disgusted look.

"Excuse you." Her tongue spitting venom.

I was shocked, How could she do that to me? Ashley Smith, Riverside High's most popular Senior girl.

"Is there a problem?" I smirked.

"Yes." She stomped her foot.

"And what that may be?" I raised my eyebrow in annoyance.

"You." She cried. "I know what you and Leo have, Chloe told me." Tears were now streaming down her face.

"I though you and Chloe weren't friends." I grinned.

"We aren't but she keeps me updated on the daily rumors and gossip."

"Has she told you she's pregnant?" I instantly regretted what I said and covered my mouth with my hand.

"She's what?" Isla eyes widen.

She's not." I gave her a smug look.

"Well whatever, I'm off to class." She flicked her hair over her shoulder and stormed down the hallway.

"I'm in deep shit now." I mumbled to myself. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the chapter boiz. I'm sorry it's taken me long. My device broke so I can't upload anything fast ;( Cheers to the people who actually read (like not many) I appreciate you xx