|Kisses|

You pushed your earphones deeper into your ear so you could hear nothing but your music. You tapped your foot at the sound of the beat,your eyelids now slowly closing.

Money rains from the sky above
But keep the change 'cause I've got enough
A little time and some tenderness
You'll never buy my love!

No other thing that's as precious to
No other! There's no other!
Than a heart that feel and a heart that's true
Somethin' that you've got to know this girl--

You can feel the earphones being yanked from your ear.You were so surprised with the action,making you jump.

"Took you long enough." Says the blonde haired boy,looking slightly annoyed.

"Heyyy,Dracooow..." You said,yawning."Don't do that please.That's the 100th earphone you've broken from yanking it like that" You pointed at the piles of tangled earphones on the table.

He rolled his eyes then sat on the couch,"I'll get you another one."

"Yeah,I know you do." You threw the one in your hand to the pile before turning back to Draco,"So...what's wrong?"

"It's Potter again.Look at him acting all heroic! Always the knight saving the day!" He muttered angrily.

There's the 'Potahhh' I mean,Potter again.

You would always listen to him on whatever problems he had to face on each day but seriously,listening the one about this 'Harry Potter' guy is starting to get on your nerves.

"You'll see,someday I'm going to beat him.He has to--"

You sat on his lap then place your fingertip on his lips to shush him. Of course,he stopped. You grinned as you slowly leaned down to kiss him.He slowly kissed you back,his hands touching the nape of your neck. You can feel his lips smiling between the kisses.

Finally,you have to stop for air,"That's probably the first time we've kissed that much."

"Yeah,let's do mor--"

"Nah-uh,I'm too lazy to do anything now. I just want to lie down and listen to some music."

He nodded,looking unconvinced.

Man,I must be a pretty good kisser huh? I'msohappyiwanttocry just kidding.

You smiled at yourself as you browse through your music library,looking for something good to listen to.

"Just shuffle it. You're taking too long." Says Draco.

"Fine."

*presses shuffle*

I didn't know that I was starving 'til I tasted you
Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo
By the way, right away you do things to my body
I didn't know that I was starving 'til I tasted you

You looked at Draco's lips again,"Draco,I change my mind. Kiss me."

A/N: Took so long to update this one

A/N: Took so long to update this one.Sorry about that. I'm working on other imagines as well so it might take some time to update😅 Anyways thank you for reading this(Sorry it's so rushed and short)! Requests are open. Just give the prompts and I'll try my best! You can DM me :)
Buh-bye!

 Just give the prompts and I'll try my best! You can DM me :)Buh-bye!