Chapter 8

I skipped out of my room still wearing the same outfit only to smash into a wall. Erm, I mean chest. Matt's chest. CAN YOU SAY AWKWARD? or you can yell it. I looked up at him and smiled. I patted his cheek awkwardly and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a green Monster drink. I plopped down on the couch WHERE NOBODY WAS. And Matt walks in. Shirtless. Holy fucking god. I turned around awkwardly and yelled, "DIBS ON THE REMOTE!" as he groans. I changed the channels rapidly until I saw WHITE CHICKS STARTING! I knew every word and every movement in the movie. Halfway through the movie I fell asleep on Matt's lap. I felt him pick me up and set me on my bed. When he was about to walk away,I tugged on his hand and pulled him closer. He sighed softly and laid next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

Matt's POV [what a change!]

When I laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, I felt lines across her stomach and hips...I shook the thoughts away and fell asleep with Ace.

Back to Ace's POV

The morning we woke up, I was hit by a storm of tweets.

ARE YOU AND MATT TOGETHER AGAIN?

DO YOU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR MATT?

I shook my head and replied to them.

I untangled myself from the sheets,and made my bed. I went inside my bathroom to shower,and saw the scars on my stomach and hips. They were faded but you could feel the slight bumps. Can't see the story,but you can get to know the story..

I sighed at the scars and took a shower. I blow dried my hair,put my hair in a bun and put on my clothes.

Outfit: Chachi Mamma sweats, black crop top,and neon green Vans.

I walked out normally,and saw Taylor sitting on the couch eating McDonalds. I sat next to him and stole a hash brown. "The boys are still asleep." he said. I nodded and continued eating. "Are you gonna tell them about your scars? They haven't seen your video ya know?" he begged. He's been trying to get me to tell them about my scars. I shook my head for 100th time this month, and said "Taylor. I want to. But I can't. They're gonna judge me. I'm always judged. Every second. I don't know how I'm gonna even live if they find out,and stop talking to me. I don't wanna lose my best friends." The door creaked open and all the boys fell out. "What? What scars?" Cameron questioned. I stood up,and got my OTHER baby, my also custom super sheer pink matte MacBook Pro covered in stickers. I went onto my channel and clicked the video explaining it all. Lots of crying in it I tell ya. I awkwardly walked into my room when it played. After about 35 minutes, after the video, the boys stumbled in and engulfed me in hugs. Gah. More tears. All because of stupid hate on twitter. I hugged them back as Nash said, "then why can't we SEE the actual scars?" I replied awkwardly "you can't see it,but you can feel it.." the boys looked at my hips,and they were COVERED with scars lemme tell ya that. I'm not ashamed to be honest. Because sometimes pain, is the only way out of the world. They touched my scars that covered my hips and stomach. After the tear fest, we had 45 minutes until our first meet N greet here. I pushed them out and got ready.

I applied a little bit of foundation,concealer,and blush.

I put on a soft pink lip balm and put on fresh clothes. Quite literally..

Outfit: an over-sized t shirt saying fresh across it tucked into maroon high waisted shorts. I curled my hair loosely,and put in a maroon bow. I went into my closet, and picked out my favorite shoes. MAROON VANS. And then I grabbed my new backpack. Hehe an also, maroon backpack. I skipped out only to be waiting for the boys for another 10 minutes. Ugh. Boys.

-at de meet n greet-

I was first of the Youtubers and Viners, So I skipped out onto the stage.There was a rectangle table,and there were various items across it. Perfect. "HEY GURLS HAYYY" I yelled into the mic. "And possible guys!" And throughout my time, I chugged 5 cans of AriZona in 10 minutes. I did 25 backflips. 5 cartwheels. Answered questions. Danced with Taylor. Danced with all the boys. I sang. I answered questions about my cuts. Its Gucci.