Chapter 10

Sometime through the night, the boys wandered in and we watched a bunch of movies. This morning I woke up to Matt's adorable sleeping face. I smiled and walked to the bathroom cause showers are needed.

Outfit: maroon mid thigh skirt,white tank top and black vans.

JOutfit: Abercrombie skinny jeans with rips,light pink sweater,and baby blue converse.

After we all changed, and I left to do a little editing on a video for my singing channel, and went back no one but Matt was there. He walked over to me and engulfed me into a hug. I brought my arms to his neck and hugged him back tightly. When we pulled away from the hug we had a staring contest for what seemed like years. And somehow we started leaning in little by little,and ended up kissing. His hands rested on my lower back while hands were tangled in his hair. When we pulled away after a good 5 minutes. He smiled his adorable smile at me as my head rested on his chest. "Ace?" "Hm?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled to myself as I nodded. Then the idiots I call my friends and sister crashed in. Jaye aww'ed while the boys high fived Matt. I pulled out of Matt's grasp and smacked each of the boys lightly. I whispered in Nash's ear saying "I know you like Jaye. So ask her out fag." He looked at me surprised. I patted his cheek and skipped back to Matt. "hey. uh. Jaye?" he mumbled. "yo?" I face palmed at her response. Only Jaye. "*mumble mumble*" "yea of course." I looked at Jaye with a face. How on unicorn fucking a monkey's earth did she hear him? Eh. Whatever. I tugged at Matt's hand and we went into my room. I sat down with my laptop and edited my video some more. And the moment I looked at him, our lips were connected. His hands rested under me,and my arms were around his waist. I smiled at him as he looked into my eyes. He smiled with his thinking face. "Whatcha thinking about?" I asked. "You. Your eyes. How your eyes go from icy blue to a golden orange. How I finally have you back." he answered. I smiled before I fell asleep into a dreamless sleep.

HEY ITS BELLA! IM UPDATING AND FAN GIRLING OVER HOW I GOT THEM TOGETHER LOLOLOLOL ILY