Chapter 19

----------

<Time Skip>

I wake up strangely quiet house. I get out of Jack and Jack's grasp and walk quietly towards the kitchen. I see Matt FaceTiming someone. A girl. And they were talking like a couple. I wipe the warm dripping tears away and walk back. Of course I had to bump into a table. He turns around and I run back to Jack's room. I run into and see them sitting up rubbing their eyes to get rid of sleep. I run into their already open arms and cry. I cried for a solid hour. Nash and Carter were outside screaming at Matt. Aidyn and Cameron were bringing in food,movies,and more food for me. I walk out exactly 5 hours later and see Matt sitting on the couch. I tiptoe into the kitchen to grab a water bottle and the depression pills I had to take.

"Ace. Talk to me. Please."

"Matthew. No. I can't do this anymore. I love you. A lot. But I can't do this. You're my source of happiness. Depression for me has gotten really bad too. Please I'm sorry. I love you Matt."

Matt's POV

"Ace. Talk to me. Please." I begged.

"Matthew. No. I can't do this anymore. I love you. A lot. But I can't do this. You're my source of happiness. Depression for me has gotten really bad too. Please I'm sorry. I love you Matt. But give me time." She said wiping away the tears that were falling down her flawless face. I felt my heart break a little. I nodded and engulfed her small figure in a tight hug. She hugged back and we pulled away a while later.

<Time Skip>

Ace's POV

I walked followed the boys around the area for the meet up. I clung to Taylor's side as his fans tried to claw at me.

I sat on the chair next to Taylor's staring down at my bright phone screen. I tapped one of the icons and started to play Flappy Bird.

"Dang flab it. Stupid bird. Doesn't know how to fly..Stupid!" I muttered frustrated with the game. I heard Taylor and Carter chuckle at me as I kept repeating it over and over. I closed the game and went onto Instagram. Usual comments.

<Another time Skip bc I have a teeny bit of writers block>

I sat on the soft seats of the new tour bus and sighed. Everyone was at Starbucks or at the mall. I was alone. With Matt. In the tour bus. Luckily he was sleeping. I groaned and called Taylor.

"Tay? Can you bring me some food? Please?"

"Yeah sure. Be back in 10 minutes. Love you"

"Love you too Tay."

I flopped back onto the couch and waited.

"I'm back!" I heard Taylor's accented voice yell.

I bolted up and grabbed the bags from his hands and sat on the couch setting everything down on the table. I took a drink of the caramel frappe and started to eat my food.

"Oh ok. Sure. There's no such thing as a simple thank you!"

"Thank you! LOVE YOU"

I snapped a picture of my food like the basic white girl I am even though I'm Korean,Filipino,and just a bit of the basic white.

I heard the door open and looked up from my laptop. Matthew. Lee. Espinosa. With a girl. Holding hands. Ouch. That was a lot of short sentences.

<<>><>>>><>