Chapter 4

I woke up at 6:45 in the morning and untangled myself from Matt's arms. I walked quietly and quickly to my suitcase and got out some clothes. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower skipping washing my hair since we were going to the beach. I put on some waterproof concealer and mascara and put on my outfit.

Le Outfit: black studded corset swim top and hot pink bottoms. Shorts and see-through white lace top.

I finished getting ready and woke all the boys up. With screamo music...yea I have a few songs just to annoy Taylor. "WAKE UP YA LITTLE FAGS." I yelled.

"I'm not a fag!" Jack J said with a fake mad face. "take yo damn shower already." I said pushing him. I sat on Matt's back when he didn't wake up and tried everything. BUT THIS KID JUST WONT WAKE UP. So I tried kisses. OBVIOUSLY HE DIDNT WAKE UP EITHER. So I threatened. "Matt. Babe. Wake up. Or else I'll ignore you." So then he wakes up. "Well good morning. Everyone's done getting ready. So go. SHOO. COME ON" I said pushing him after a quick kiss.

~spongebob voice thingy 35 minutes later~

~ and I am too lazy so back at le hotel~

"LA DEE DA DEE DAAAAA!" I sang running down the hallway. "ALRIGHT. WHO GAVE HER COFFEE,CANDY,OR ANYTHING WITH CAFFEINE?!" Taylor yelled. All the guys looked at each other with guilty looks. Taylor shook his head and chased after me. After about an hour he got me and made Matt carry me back. When we got into out hotel,we showered and changed.

Outfit:black spandex,blue sports bra,and a sweater of Taylor's.

I skipped out after my shower only to be greeted by pant less and shirtless boys. So I screamed,covered my strange colored eyes[one is orange and one is icy blue..] and screamed "MY VIRGIN EYES OH LORD PLEASE STOP THE TORTURE!"...yea I was sill pretty hyper. After they put some friggin clothes on,I filmed a video.

"Hey guiseeee! Ace here! And I'm with a bunch of losers. And my loser." I said kissing Matt's cheek. "Today we're going to disturb random people here!"

~le hallway~

I was rolling down the hallway randomly,singing super off key,and just pissing people off. I played tag...by myself,screamed,knocked on random doors,sang off key some more,and penny boarded along the hall. Huh..who knows what I have in my backpack...after still being hyper and running around the room for 5 minutes,I passed out.

Hey guise wasssuppp! Thank you so much for reading! It means so much to me. Keep reading! And possibly save this to ya library? OK I LOVE YOUUUSSS. no homo. OK BAI