Chapter 14 Part 2

"WHERE ARE WE GOING MATT?" I screamed into his ear. "Oh god Ace stop yelling. I shouldn't have bought you that giant birthday cake cup of frozen yogurt. With marshmallow creme. And sprinkles." "I'm sorry!" "I'm just kidding!" "Darn." "Love you." "I love you too" "You guys are adorable." an old lady said. I blushed and thanked her as we made our way past a park. "Ok cover your eyes." I slapped a hand over my eyes and felt Matt set me down on a wooden surface. After a few minutes he led me somewhere "Ok uncover your eyes!" I uncovered my eyes and looked around. "Oh my gosh. It's beautiful Matt." I said spinning around. We were in a little forest and there was a clear pond,lights around the pond,and a huge tree in the middle. "Oh my gosh." I gasped. "You like it?" Matt asked biting his bottom lip. "Yes. I love it." "Well we're staying here"

We started to climb the huge tree that was apparently made of plastic/metal/wood thing,and when we reached the middle,there was a small treehouse. laid across the platform,were blankets,pillows,1 backpack,and a small outlet thing. I climbed in after Matt and sat down with him. I laid my head on his lap and we started to talk.
"Ace?"
"Yes?"
"I love you so much. Don't forget it. We'll have our fights,but I promise forever I'll be there."
"I love you too Matt. You're absolutely perfect. Thank you so much for making my sixteenth birthday awesome. I love you."
"I love you more."
"Impossible."
"Possible babe."
"Nope."
"I'll let it slide just this time"
"Forever this time."
"Hey not fair."
"So fair."

Throughout the night,we took tons of pictures,kissed,watched movies on our phone,and at exactly 11:59,we fell asleep cuddling.

OK ITS SHORT I KNOW IM SORRY MY FABUNICORNS! And comment what other Viner fan fiction I should do next! AND CHECK OUT MY STORY INFINITE LOVE? PLEASE? ily