Chapter 24

I skipped into one of the lobby’s halls and bumped into a girl with blonde hair. 

“Watch where you’re going bitch” the girl said swinging her bag at me.

“Who the hell do you think you are?” I replied dusting my shoulder clear of nonexistent dust. 

“I’m obviously Matthew Espinosa’s girlfriend duh!” she said.

I looked at her blankly and turned around. I started for the exit of the hall until her hand grabbed at my hair. Gymnastic skills, DON’T FAIL ME NOW.

I grabbed her hand and yanked it away. I backflipped over her head and landed perfectly safe. She ran at me,stumbling on her 7 inch heels. Her manicured hand clawed at my face as my left hand pushed her back and my right hand, was gripped full of blonde hair. I pushed her off and stood near the entrance. Her fist collides with my cheek. Not too heavily though. My blood gets hot. My hand connects with her cheek and makes a loud sound. Matt runs in with the others and sees me. I ignore them and my fist connects with her nose. I hear a quiet crack and her fist collides my stomach. I grunt in pain and she gets up. Her heel of her stilettos smashes against my head and leg. And the last thing I see before everything goes black is, Jaye and Aidyn pimp slapppin that hoe. (i needed something funny kay?) 

-Adiyn’s POV-

I was sitting in the waiting room of the hospital with the MagCon crew. Matt’s head was buried in his hands as his body shook with soft sobs. Carter was on the floor, face first crying. Cameron was on his phone emotionless but I knew he was shattered inside. Everyone else had gone to the gift shops down in floor 1. So 6 floors down. 

-3 days later-

(Still Aidyn’s POV)

We were all changed and waiting for the doctor. A tall man with a white coat came out of the room shutting the door behind him. 

“Ace is perfectly fine. It was just her body sleeping for rest so it isn’t coma. She’ll be up in exactly 10 minutes.” 

We all sighed in relief and followed him into the brightly painted room. The table was covered with flowered,bears,balloons,and cards. Boxes of other gifts filled up Nash and Hayes’ mom’s van. We waited for a while until we heard Ace’s voice. 

“Well hi there crying strangers.” she said grinning.

“ACE!” I screamed running at her. Jaye tackled her other side as I hugged her. Her left leg was covered in a black cast and laying on the table,was  pack of metallic Sharpies. I grinned and put my 6 years of forced art lessons to use. I drew a rose and few stars and wrote a quote.

‘Stay True to What You Belive In.’

Jaye snatched the silver one from the packaging away and wrote her name in cursive. I drew a few more things and left some space for the losers to write on. I stepped back and hit someone’s chest. I stopped and walked forward again recognizing the scent. Cameron. Then a loud clicking came into the room. I looked over to the door and saw the girl Cameron was with. I rolled my eyes in disgust and took out my phone. 

“Cameron!” her annoying high pitched voice squealed.

“Uh. Hey Louise..” Cameron mumbled.

“I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME LILY NOW!” she screamed stomping her foot. The heel of her shoes cracked and left her with one heel. I burst out laughing and said through my laughs,

“Geez Louise!” I managed to splutter out. I started laughing again as her heavily done make up face turned a bright red. She screamed as we all laughed and Cameron was hiding his face. 

“I AM LILY!” 

“Whatever you say Louise” I said waving my hand. I made sure to emphasize her name. 

“UGH I AM SO DONE WITH YOU PEOPLE. CAMERON! COME ON!”

“Lily,I’m gonna stay. MagCon has my second family here. I’m not leaving. Bye LOUISE.”  he said waving with a sarcastic smile.