Chapter 13

-Skipping a month which makes it January and I decided for it to be January 31st ok-

California was getting a bit colder so no more shorts. I smiled at my outfit choice and walked out to living room.

Outfit:cream colored skater skirt, black tank top,red sleeveless leather jacket,warm but thin knit leggings,and combat boots.

I plopped down on the couch going into an intense session of channel surfing before settling on Nickelodeon. I was watching spongebob peacefully until Matt jumps from behind me and screams. I scream and turn around to Matt laughing his cute laugh. Pouting,I walked away from him. "Aww I'm sorry babe" he said with the most adorable pouting face ever. I turned around grinning like an idiot at my idiot. Gah everyone was somewhere and I was at

the 'home' place with Matt. We sat down on the couch in a comfortable silence. "Babe. Can we watch Mean Girls?" I said "Wow. I don't even get a kiss" he says dramatically throwing his hands in air. I giggled and pecked him on the lips quickly before saying "Enough?" "No." I smiled at him before connecting our lips into a passionate kiss. 3 minutes later,we pulled away. "Good?" I asked resting my forehead against his. "Yea" I smiled before jumping out of his arms and walking to the rack full of DVDs. I pulled out Mean Girls and put it in the DVD player. I skipped back to Matt and he pulled me onto his lap. I kissed him again as the trailers began to play,because I mean,who even likes trailers? When the boys came back,we were half-way through the movie. Carter sat on me to which I responded with taking his SnapBack,pulling down his socks,and messed up his hair. I threw his hat across the room making it land in the empty trash bin. "Fatty." I huffed leaning against Matt's shoulder. After 30 minutes if silence,I got up silently and walked to the kitchen. Then all of a sudden, a weight almost squished me. "Holy shit Taylor you're a fat ass damn nigga." I screamed. I remembered how much he weighed from when I first met them and carried them around.

-1 week later-

I woke up grinning. Finally 16! I showered and slipped into my formal outfit knowing Jaye,Andrea,and Jenn would go completely crazy on a birthday party. Surprisingly,it was 96 degrees today so I slid into a dress coming to about 1 1/2 above mid thigh;black,strapless,and gold trimming the bottom. Obviously after a shower. I curled my hair and put a small shimmery gold bow. When I walked out Gilinsky was there waiting with my phone. I walked out with a blind fold around my eyes and my phone clutched tightly. "Jack. Do you know what they planned?" I asked innocently. "Sorry Ace I can't tell you." "Gosh darn it." "We're here!" "Really?" "No" "Aw fuck you Gilinsky." "Ok we're really here. Take off the blindfold and follow me." I slipped off my blindfold and followed Gilinsky who was walking far too fast. I groaned and slipped off my 5 inch heels Andrea set out for me. Then I ran to Gilinsky. He covered my eyes with his hands and led to an extra dark room. I know cause well,you can see the light a little even when your eyes are covered. When he took his hands off,we were in a room where the walls were black,Christmas lights were strung in some places and on tables with food,there was a stage,and a huge table with presents. I smiled so wide I thought I was going to die. I hugged Gilinsky and tackled the girls. "Oh my gosh I love you guys so much. Where's Matt though?" "You're welcome and Matt's over by Jack Johnson." I hugged them and found Jack J. "Hey guys." I said all awkwardly. "Hey babe" Matt said kissing my cheek. "Hey future Mrs.Espinosa." Jack J said. I blushed and buried my face in Matt's chest. Matt said goodbye to Jack and led me to some stairs near the stage. He picked me up bridal style,and walked up the stairs. When we got to the top,wow. It was a balcony-roof with lights draped in some places,a huge thick fluffy blanket with pillows and more blankets. "Happy 16th birthday baby." he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled and leaned in. The moment our lips connected,fireworks,sparks,bombs. It was the most perfect kiss ever. We sat down on the blanket and I slipped off my heels. For 45 minutes,we talked,kissed for the majority of time,took pictures,and watched vines together. We walked back downstairs and Matt walked onto the stage as the music stopped. "Since I can't sing for shit,Jack and Jack,and Shawn are going to sing." he said smiling as the crowd laughed. The boys sang: Happy Birthday,and their own version of happy birthday,a few other songs,and the last song,they dragged me up onto stage. "Ace here,will be singing. I'm not sure why but she will because I don't feel like singing." The boys yelled. "Oh my gosh guys. You have a microphone for a reason." I said face palming. "Erm. I guess I'll sing!" I said taking Shawn's guitar. Some music started to play and I started to strum We Could Happen by Aj Rafael. I closed my eyes and started to sing. After the song Jaye dragged me to a room. "Missy, you are going to change out of that formal outfit and we're moving the party to Diamond Waters! Ya know. The water park." she said throwing a swim suit at me. I shook my head and changed behind a changing screen.

Outfit: bright yellow bandeau swim top with a heart cut-out on the back,black lace bottoms,navy blue shorts,and bright red vans.

"Come on loser we're walking!" she yelled sliding my black,and neon blue penny board to me. I grinned hopping on and yelled out "RACE YAH"

-2 falls,and 15 minutes later with 2 guys checking us out later-

We got to Diamond Waters and Matt was at the front. I smiled and picked up my penny board then walking over to him. "Hey babe." I said pecking his cheek. He turned around and our lips were connected. "Happy Birthday again babe." he mumbled against my lips. We walked out to the huge water park,and I kicked off my shoes,and shorts before dashing off to the biggest slide.

I'm the worst author ever. I haven't updated in forever! I'm sorry. BUT I WILL TRY AND UPDATE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE! BYE ILY