Guess who's back

A/N This takes place in season 1, I do not know how to write Gene. Some characters may be OOC.

Zane's pov
It was a sunny morning, which I hate, anyways it was nine in the morning and I only got three hours of sleep. I would of course be in a grumpy mood today, but I had to try to be a little happier because I was going to Aphmau's house to play My Little Horsies. I put on my black tank top, then my striped sweater. I already had my pants on, going downstairs I skipped breakfast, I always get sick if I eat too early. Turning the TV on to Steve Galaxy( try to get the reference) I sat down waiting for ten to come around as that was the time I was to meet Aphmau.
~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~
Finally it was ten, putting on my shoes and mask I walk out. As I start walking I see the guys outside talking about new furniture, I ignore them until Garroth yells my name.
"Zane!"
"What!" I yell back, hoping he won't keep me long.
"What color should our new couch be?"
"I don't care! I don't live with you!" I then walk away to Aphmau's house.
~~~~~~~Another Time Skip~~~~
I walk out of Aphmau's house hoping to leave before anyone comes because Aphmau is having a party, just a get together party. But, alas I am to late as it seems everyone is here just about to ring the doorbell.
"Baby brother are you here for the party?" Garroth asks me, which is stupid as I am leaving!
"Yes Garroth, I'm here for the party which is why I'm leaving." I say in a sarcastic voice.
"Shut it One Eye, we all know you hate everything that has to do with people." Little Laurance says annoyingly.
Just as I am about to say a remark, I hear a familiar voice yell,
"CUUUUUUUUPCAAAAAAAKKKKE!"