Are They A Thing?

No One POV
Everyone quickly rushed to Sky and Zane, who appeared completely calm. "Baby Brother! Are you okay?" Garroth asks, looking Zane over for any cuts. "I'm fine, this is actually tame compared to our other adventures." Zane said, pulling his mask back up. "Yeah, our other adventures usually take around fifteen minutes." Sky said, with an arm around Zane's shoulders. This caused Garroth to think to himself, "Are the more than friends?" As they all walked back to the couches they realized how late it had become. "Well I guess we should go home now" Aphmau said, looking at Sky."Okay, bye. Zane, are staying here?" "Yeah, now that I found you guys I'm staying here." Sky beamed when Zane said this. "Great! Movie night time!" With that said Sky pushed the Aphmau gang excluding Zane out the door so they could watch whatever movie they want.

As everyone got up from the ground and started to walk home, they all thought one thing,"Are Sky and Zane a thing?" Except Kawaii-chan who was thinking of her new shipping shrine she was going to make.

A/N: Sorry about the wait, I have a lot of work with school almost out and I can't think of ideas for this story or how to put them in. That said, this story is not being discontinued, this is still active.