Panic Attack

Zane turned to them and said in a very nonchalant tone, "Oh, just some stuff from some of our adventures." After saying that, Zane started to walk downstairs. Looking over his shoulder at the gang, who had the wtf? expression on their face.(I got tired of typing gaping mouths and wide eyes.) "I'll tell you what happened with the guys." And with that he walked away.

After everyone was situated (and Garroth woke up), the guys started their story. "Well, you know how we all basically never talked after high school?" Zane started. Everyone nodded. "Well, our stupid school messed up my papers and I had to go to elementary. That was how I met these guys, only I met Sky on the second day." "Yeah! I was talking to Ross, Jin, and Zane when Barney said I was the teacher from the first day, the one who burned down the school!" Sky cuts in.
"What! Your school burned down!" Garroth yelled, wide awake.
"Well, yeah. But it was not as bad as the time that Ross blew up the football field with tnt with us right next to it."
Zane says, in a scary monotone voice, at least to garroth.
At this, Garroth was breathing heavily and jumped at Zane and pulled him into a hold that Zane could not break.
"I'm never letting you out of my sight again baby brother!"

A/N: I'm thinking of adding Zianna, Zane and Garroth's mom, to the story. What do you all think?