Prank War

Suggested by BurningApollo

No one's POV

It was an average day at Sky's house, Zane was over, finally moving back in with the guys. All of them were on the couch watching t.v., except for Jin, who was taking a shower. All of a sudden they hear a scream followed by pounding footsteps running down the stairs. They all looked over at Jin, who only had a towel around his waist and was breathing heavily. "Did you change your hair Jin? Something is different." Ross says, trying to figure out what was different about Jin. "My hair is neon green! Who did this!" Jin shouts, pointing a finger at each of the guys. "Gah! Your hair is so bright, it hurts my eye." Zane says, turning away from Jin, putting a hand over his eye to block out the green color. "So, it hurts Zane's eye, Ross couldn't even see that my hair was different, and Barney was looking at his dirt all day. That leaves you Sky! You put the hair dye in my shampoo bottle!" Jin exclaims, pointing at Sky like a certain ace attorney. "I did not! I put in your conditioner." Sky says, crossing his arms at the last sentence. "It's on." Jin says, venomously. He then walks away to put on clothes. As this happened, Zane thought to himself, "Better make some popcorn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that, little pranks kept happening. Sky would wake up with his budder replaced with dirt, Ross would find himself walking into rooms and getting a bucket filled with water on his head, Barney's fur would change colors anytime he slept, and Jin's clothes would have rips and holes in them. Zane just sat on the couch the whole time eating popcorn and watching them fight. It got so bad, that it got to mystreet. Zane and Sky were walking down the sidewalk, Sky wanted to try to get along with the Aphmau gang. Aphmau and Aaron were walking too, they saw Zane and Sky and had decided to greet them. As it was destined to be, Jin was hiding in the bushes with a bucket of water balloons. He did not see Aphmau and Aaron until it was too late, he threw the water balloons at Sky, but hit all three. Zane had stepped back sensing the danger, not a single drop landed on him.

From that point, everyone was in on the war. Sometimes people teamed up on others. So many pies were thrown, Kawaii-chan was mad that someone kept replacing the sugar with salt, clothes were damaged, faces were drawn on, and fake acting was happening a lot. They all forgot one person, who sat by and watched amused at their simple pranks, but he got bored. Seems like the guys forgot why we don't have pranks wars often, well I'll just have to fix that. Everyone paused what they were doing, getting a gut feeling that something bad was about to happen. Everyone jumped as firecrackers went off, they went to see where the sound was coming from, only to be confused as it was in the middle of the street and everyone was there. While everyone was distracted, stuff happened to their houses. The girls' house was splattered with slime, paint, and goo, the boys' house was flooded and the top floor was smeared with butter, Lucinda's house was painted neon yellow, green, and pink, and Sky, Ross, Jin, and Barney were all different colors, Sky was purple, Jin was red with the exception of his hair, which was still green, Ross was yellow, and Barney was orange. This happened in a matter of seconds, everyone was confused as they looked around, the guys went to check on their house, only to slip as soon as they walked in. "You all didn't forget why we don't have prank wars, did you?" Zane asks mockingly to the Sky gang, as he watches everyone race to their houses to check what happened. "No answer? Well, I'm going to go home, I'm going to watch a movie with Thundermuffin. Bye." Zane then walks away, going to Sky's house. After a moment of silence, Jin turns to Ross and says, "Ross, Thundermuffin has been affecting Zane in ways that are dangerous. Please distract him."