Wait, What!

Aphmau's pov
After Zane left, I started to get the snacks for the party out, I knew Zane was not a fan of parties so I let him go home. After a few seconds I heard someone shout cupcake outside, Katelyn and Kawaii~chan came running downstairs. We went to the door to see everyone looking around confused except Zane who looked to the right, he then suddenly shouted "Sky!" in a I can't believe it voice. Then, to everyone's surprise, Zane started sprinting to the voice.
       Confused, we all started to follow Zane who seemed to be running as if his life depended on it.( By the way, forgot to say that it is like 3 pm, so it is still day) As we followed him I couldn't help but wonder who was Sky? Were they a girl or boy? How did they know Zane? We were halfway down the street when I saw a group of four guys running towards us, the guy in front was fairly tan, had brown hair in a pony tail, sunglasses, and a gold medallion with a purple gem in the center. He was wearing a grey and black striped shirt with elbow guards, grey pants with knee guards, and black boots. The guy to his left was quite literally a human sized squirrel with a red bow tie, (I know, lots of People are mad about the change but he is still a squirrel now) his eyes were facing opposite directions and his mouth seemed to be constantly open. The guy to the left was a purple dinosaur with a eyepatch, and the last guy had a purple shirt, white jacket and pants, and purple sneakers. His skin was tan and his black hair, like Zane's, was covering his right eye, his visible eye was brown. As soon as they saw Zane they started to run faster. The guy with sunglasses got to Zane and wrapped his arms around him and swung Zane around in a circle, the weird part was that Zane actually willingly hugged back! The other guys joined in on the hug, laughing. While this happened the rest of us stood there awkwardly until Garroth started to speak.
"Baby brother, who are these people?"