Zane's Room

No One's pov
As the gang walked up the stairs, everyone except Zane was thinking the same thing
"How did Zane know these people and how did we not know?"
As they got to the end of the hallway, they noticed a black door with white accents. Zane opened the door and immediately said "Thundermuffin! Get off my bed!"
The gang looked inside and saw a chicken on Zane's queen sized bed. While everyone was confused on how the chicken got in a closed room, Zane walked over and said, "Thundermuffin, will you please get off my bed?"
Aphmau, who was wondering why Zane was asking the chicken to get off his bed, asked "Why don't you just pick him up and put him on the ground?"
Thundermuffin looked at Aphmau and in a insulted manner, squawked "Bawk Bawk, Bawk Bawk" and got off the bed and walked out. "Great, you offended him." Zane said turning to Aphmau. "How can he be offended, he's a chicken! And what's up with his name?" Laurance asked. "First of all, Ross picked his name and secondly, that chicken was a lawyer, accountant, threw a party, sent us to volcanic island, and then saved us from aliens. So do not underestimate the chicken." Everyone just stared at Zane with wide eyes and gaping mouths. "Don't you want to take a look around?" Zane says turning to a wall. Everyone looks to the area, gasping as they see the stuff on the wall. There was an ironman suit, a batarang, (Have no idea how to spell that) a volcanic rock, a burned piece of a go kart, and a weird gun.
"Zane, what is this stuff?"

A/N okay, I know this has nothing to do with the story, but I wanted to point this out. They all have something wrong with their eyes, sky has sunglasses, Barney has an eyepatch, Ross's are facing opposite directions, and Zane and Jin have hair covering one eye.