25

Compton, CA

Eric

I road down Alondra Ave and parked my car in front this old house with a lawn full of leaves in the suburban neighborhood. That unfamiliar number was an I looked at the clock in my car. 11:15 pm it read. It was a cool, dark windy night.

The sky was clear and dark, not a cloud in sight. displaying a full bright moon. The only light that shined was the flickering street light. I opened my glove compartment and took out the gun that rested in it.

I made sure my hammer was locked and loaded. Can't trust niggas out here in the street. I put the gun in the back of my waist band. I hopped out the car and walked up to the old one story house and knocked on the door three times. I heard someone look out the peep hole.

"Yo" a deep raspy voice answered.

"Open the door its E" I said and put my hands in my jacket pocket.

I heard three clicks and the door opened by a short light skinned, over weight nigga with a full beard and braids. I looked him up and down as I walked pass him.  The house was dimly lit, with money, bags of weed, scales that measures coke and beer and liquor bottles everywhere.

Dude closed the door and stood behind me. one shorty sat on the couch looking like she was doped up and loving every minute of it.

A guy that was tall, muscular built and a bald head sat in the chair puffing on a cigar while counting a wad of money. He looked up at me with a scowl. I stared back at him.

"Was sup you wanted something from me" I sniffled a little while looking around at my surroundings. Something don't feel right I said to myself. I'ma just make this sale and get the fuck outta here.

"Yeah nigga. You got that work?" he said in a deep voice, standing up with the cigar in his mouth. I looked him up and down.

"You got my money?" I shot back.

Another nigga appeared from the kitchen. He stood there never taking his eyes off me. dude exhaled his smoke and snarled and wiping sweat from his lip and looked at that fat nigga and nodded. Right on que, his mans handed me a yellow envelope.

I reached in my waistband and tossed him the ounce of coke in the pouch. He caught it and nodded slowly. I immediately took the money out the envelope and counted 700 dollars. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Nigga this only 700 dollars. Where the rest of my fucking money" I angrily spat through a clenched jaw.

I see these two other niggas move in closer to me in my peripheral view. the tall nigga stepped closer to me and furrowed his brows and flared nose.

"It's right nigga" he pulled out the wad of money and smirked at me.

He inhaled is cigar and exhaled the smoke in my face.

"Hold it down, we gonna need to keep this" he said in a low menacing tone. I clenched my jaw and felt my heart pumping rapidly.

"Yall niggas think I'm fucking stupid. Give me my fucking money" I glared back at the nigga and looked around at the two other niggas when I heard a chamber click.

I chewed my bottom lip with my jaw clenching  and flared my nostrils. These niggas are fucking crazy if they think I'm giving them 1400 dollars' worth of drugs for 700 dollars.

I raised my head a little and looked around. Dude smirked. "Now get the fuck out"

He turned his back to me, walking back to his chair. His man's chuckled and eased up off of me. I nodded, fucking heated. I strolled towards the door and cracked it open and quickly pulled my gun out my waist band and started shooting into their directions.