35 Part II

Compton, CA📍

Shayla

I sat down in the dining room while I did my homework for Microbiology while I finished up tonight's dinner. I decided to make some baked mac and cheese, fried chicken and some greens and corn bread.

Eric been pretty pissed off since he has his run in with LAPD earlier. He laid in the bed with his boxers on while smoking a blunt. I fixed him a plate and grabbed his Old English out the fridge and walked down the hall to our bedroom.

"Hey I fixed you a plate" I smiled as I walked up to him with his plate. I put the plate on the night stand next to his OE. I turned around to walk back out the room.

"Baby come here" I heard Eric say. I turned around and walked back to him. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me on him. I chuckled as he planted kisses on my neck. He stopped and looked at me

"You fine as hell you know that?" He licked his lips. I already know what type of mood he in and I have homework to finish.

"Eric let me go so I can finish my homework" I pulled away but he pulled me back in and kissed me again softly while palming my ass and squeezing it. He parted my lips with his tongue and kept kissing me.

"HmmmMmm" I said and pulled away from him. "Eric stop forreal I gotta do my homework"

He eyed me up and down with those glassy red eyes. This nigga was high as hell.

"Let me hit baby I need some of that"

"Eric No I said...-"

"Can I eat it, I mean can I lick it?" He smirked at me and licked his lips.

I put my hand on my hip and twisted my lips. "Eric...I said-"

"Can I stick my tongue all in it?

I sighed and shook my head. "5 minutes Eric I gotta do this home work"

I climbed on the bed and he pulled my pajama shorts down and started kissing my inner thighs softly causing me to squirm a little bit. He kissed my lips and used his tongue to part them.

"Oh my god" I moaned softly and grabbed his head as he swirled his warm wet tongue inside of me. he stopped and looked at me.

"What. Why you stop?"

"Come ride my face" he grinned and laid down, motioning for me to climb on top.

At this moment, I knew I was gonna be up all night fucking with his ass, and that home work will get done later tonight.

"You are such a freak E"

I listened to what my man said. I don't know what has gotten into him tonight but I like every minute of it.

3 Hours later

11:50pm

I finally finished my homework and laid my clothes out for tomorrow morning. I already had showered and after having sex with Eric for two hours I was beat. I had lab at 9 am and I did not want to be late. Eric was sleeping hard. I heard his beeper going off on the dresser. I diverted my eyes to it.

Should I? I thought to myself. who the fuck would be paging him late this hour besides an emergency or a bitch. I twisted my lips and slid out of bed to reach to his beeper. I squinted my eyes at the number.

I walked out the room with his pager and dialed the number with the house phone. My heart pounded as I listened for the phone ring about three times. I was about to hang up but I heard a voice. A female voice.

"Hello Eric?" the female voice said.

I stayed silent, trying to figure out who it may be. It took everything in my bones not to spazz the fuck out

"Hello?"

I hung up the phone and leaned on the counter. I was fucking pissed. Who the fuck was that and why the fuck was she paging my man this time of night. 

I cleaned up the kitchen, still pissed off and put the dishes away, cutting all the lights out and I made my way back to the bedroom. Eric was still sleep and snoring lightly. I could punch his cute ass in the face right now but I'm checking his ass in the morning.

I quietly placed his beeper back on the dresser and cut the TV off before I climbed into bed. I cut off the nightstand lamp and covered my body with our comforters. I turned my back to Eric as I felt him snuggle up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. I didn't even budge.

I felt him kiss my neck. "You awake?"

I didn't respond. I just moved a little to answer him.

"I love you baby" He softly spoke in my ear. Moments later I heard him slightly snoring and breathing down my neck.

I just closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I kept hearing that woman voice in my head. Hello Eric? Replayed in my head 50 million times before I eventually drifted off into a deep sleep.

comment. vote. follow :)