27

Shayla

I dropped my back and froze, looking at Quincy on top of Taylor...fucking. The sound of me slamming door got their attention.

"Oh shit!" Quincy said once he realized I was standing there staring at the both of them. Quincy quickly got up and rushed over to me.

"Shayla... baby I can expl- "

I smacked the shit out of him and repeatedly started hitting him causing him to use his arms to block my hits. At that point I was fucking hurt, pissed and ready to fuck everything up in sight.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" I screamed hitting him while hot tears rolled down my cheeks. I noticed Taylor started to cry as she wrapped the blanket around her bare body.

"YOU FUCKING HO ASS BITCH" I Lunged across the room to Taylor bed and got on top of her ass, punching her in the face nonstop.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME LA STOP' She shrieked in agony as I punched her with both of my fists. I felt Quincy try to grab me but my fist connected with his jaw.

"Yoo Shayla chill the fuck out!"

Taylor started pulling my hair, yanking my hair to the side.

"Get the fuck off my hair you stupid bitch" I screamed and spitting in her face. While I continued to punch her, I felt her yank my chain that Eric gave me, causing it to pop.

"You hating ass bitch! you broke my fucking chain Ima kill yo muthaphucking ass" I started scratching at her face as she put her hands around my neck and tried to choke me.

"OPEN THE DOOR! RIGHT NOW! OR IM CALLING CAMPUS POLICE" I heard a voice yell outside of my dorm room. The knocks became louder and grew more frantic.

Quincy picked me up by my waist, grabbing me off of Taylor. I looked at my hands and saw it was covered with blood and so was my shirt.

I heard my dorm room door swing open, with my Hall and RA director standing in the hallway. My hair was all over my head like a big mess. I felt welts on my neck and my lip was busted. There were other students in the hall way and some passing by as my room became the center of attention.

"Get the fuck off me" I kicked violently and smacking Quincy as he held me.

The RA and Hall director grabbed me out of Quincy grasp. I looked and seen Taylor sitting on her knees in the bed, crying at the top of her lungs, naked and her face was fucked all the way up. Bloody and some of her real hair laying on the dorm floor.

I looked around and seen everyone staring at me in silence in the hallway. The Hall director, a white short lady with brown hair frowned her lips at me.

"Grab your thing Ms. Grant" she sighed.

I looked and seen campus police and NYPD coming down the hall. I picked up my bag and tried running down the hall but was blocked by campus police.

"Ms. Grant" the tall over weight cop said to me. I stood there in silence.

"10-4" I heard the cop walkie talkie say. The cop pulled out a pair of handcuffs and pinning me against the wall, placing the cuffs on my wrist.

'You have the right to remain silent" he said and yanked me down the hall way. I heard people muttering as I screamed.

"WHY THE FUCK AM I BEING ARRESTED, THEM MOTHAFUCKERS NEED TO BE ARRESTED. GET THE FUCK, OFF ME" I shook violently, trying to get out of the cop's tight grasp. I felt the cop take my small ass and pinned me against the wall.