49

3months later 
March 1989

Beverly Hills, CA 📍

Shayla

Nothing seems to be going right for me at all in my life. I am completely stressed out from Eric and I relationship. I'm losing weight, sleep and even my stress levels fluctuate crazy.  Me and my girls decided that I needed a girl's day after all the bullshit I went through. We met at Ocean Prime in Beverly Hills. It was my first time here and this was the first time I am speaking about that night.  I was explaining to them what happen that night that Tracey decided to show up at my door, I knew it was more than them being just "Friends" My thoughts went back to that night:

| Flashback |

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard the doorbell ring. Who the fuck could this be at this time of night. I walked to the window and pulled the curtain back. I frowned as I seen who it was.

I opened the door staring my visitor in the face. "Tracey..." I looked her up and down.

Tracey stood there with her face in tears and hair disheveled as the night wind blew through it. "I-I need to talk to you Shayla"

I squinted my eyes before holding the door open a little wider for her to come inside. She walked passed me and stood in the living room looking around. I closed the door and leaned against it.

"You have one second to tell me why you are here and how you know where I live"

She frowned a bit before speaking. She reeked of alcohol and a slight scent of perfume, mainly alcohol.

"Look remember when I said to you in the club about be careful because bitches will be kill to be in your spot?"

I paused for a second and nodded in response, "I don't see what you're getting at, Tracey what is your...- "

"I am that bitch Shayla", She cut me off and stared at me.

I felt like my ears were deceiving me. I placed my hand up, laughing a little.

"I'm sorry I thought you said you was...- "

"Yeah, I am her, I fucked around with Eric for almost a half of year. I have slept here before on countess occasions. I was his bitch but you were his woman" she trembled as she choked on her tears.

"I love him Shayla. We were gonna be a family but he can't seem to give you up" she wiped her tears and looked me up and down.

I was numb, confused, and my heart literally shattered into a million pieces. I felt the swelling of a million tears build up in the rim of my eyes, but I refuse to give this bitch the satisfaction of seeing them fall. I didn't know whether to punch her in the face or give her a hug. I continued to stare at her as she sobbed in the palms of her hands.

Tracey cried at the top of her lungs, "I love him Shayla, I had a piece of him inside of me we created something special" she paused as she glared at me through piercing red eyes. "But you messed all of that up. You and he caused me to return to my drinking and I killed my baby because I loved him that much to sacrifice my happiness for his needs and wants. But I promise you bitch I will have the last laugh. I will be with Eric"

I clenched my jaw as my tears fell. This heffa is spilling all the beans and all I can do is sit here and cry. I walked up to her and placed my finger in her face.