31

[A/N : I deciced that I will just upload all my Pre-written chapters and focus on my new ones. I havent intended for this fan fiction to be this long cause I want to start a new one maybe with Eazy & Shayla I got something in mind ! But please continue to support and read I truly appreciate it ;) ]

Eric
After leaving the studio with the fellas I finally made my way back to Compton. It took me a good 20 minutes to convince Cube to watch the kids for the evening but he eventually gave in, seeing that he is Erica's godfather.

I parked my truck on the side of the street and hopped out, unlocking the house door and opening it to find Jr In Shayla lap sleeping and Rih holding Erica in her arms while watching Sanford and Son. She turned to me and smiled.

"Shayla needs training but she gonna make a great mom just not now" Rih whispered while handing sleeping Erica into my arms.

"Oh yeah? Ill keep that in mind. Ima go get their bags and stuff ready"

"For what?" Rih questioned me. I looked at her confused.

"w-what? Cube said that yall gonna watch the kids for me and Shayla tonight" I smirked at her scrunching her face up

"Ima beat his ass" she mumbled as she grabbed Erica baby bag.

I lightly chuckled and handed Erica back to Rih. I went in Jr room an packed him a overnight bag and some toys and coloring books to keep him occupied. Long as he got that damn truck he don't need anything else honestly.

I returned to the living room to find Shayla awake and Jr sitting next to her still rubbing his eyes. His eyes widended when he seen me.

"DADDY!" he jumped off the couch and into my arms. I rubbed the top of his head and kissed his forehead.

"Sup man, you behave for Shayla?" I asked. He nodded and hugged me.

"she let me have candy"

I raised a brow at him. Diverting my attention to Shayla. " Is that right?"

"alright come on your god father is waiting for you" Shayla hurried and help Jr put on his Adidas tracksuit sweater, matching his joggers. I chuckled while I help Rih to her car.

"Damn Rih I know you starting out but damn where you find this piece of shit" I laughed looking at her little two door red car.

"Fuck you and your big ass ears you short fucka" Rih flicked me the middle finger.

"alright alright alright stop it yall two" Shayla said as she help strap the babies into their seats.

Rih turned and glared at me. " everyone cant sell dope, make music and get the good shit, some people make a honest living"

I Laughed. "Yeah this shit is a great example. Matter fact I don't want my kids in this shit"

Rih walked to her side of the car. "Shayla ill call you and You motherfucker" she pointed to me. " Go to hell" .

I smiled brightly and gave her the middle finger.

"Kiss my ass" I joked. Shayla and I watched as Rih drove down the street, turning the corner and disappearing. I felt Shayla punch me in my arm.

"Damn what I do" I rubbed my arm laughing, walking behind her back into the house.

"what you ragging on her car for asshole" she chuckled while closing the door after I walked in.

"Fuck all that we alone now, go get dressed and all that fancy shit you do" she looked at me and squinted her eyes.

"where are we going" she asked me.