Chapter.86.I Hoped You Would.<3

"Sweet cheeks, what happened?" Hurriedly, Lucas runs over towards me and wipes away my tears that I'm not even sure are from pure joy that he's here or utter sadness for my dress anymore. Not that it matters, he was always good at wiping my tears away or making them halt completely no matter the circumstance.

I reach up to cup his cheek, sniffling as I do so. This has to be real, I can feel his smooth skin underneath my palms like he just shaved, I can feel his hot breath fanning against my face while his eyes trace my own. "You're here." I whisper while staring into his green eyes that are brightening as I speak.

"Princess, what happened? Why do you have a cut on your cheek? Why are you crying? What happened to your dress?" Lucas stops for just a moment, inhales deeply while a large smile graces his lips, "and how do you still look so damn beautiful?" I sob and throw myself on him, my legs snake around his waist before he even has a chance to lift me up. "I missed you so much, sweet cheeks."

Burying my face into the crook of his neck, I inhale deeply, relishing in the smell of his cologne. My fingers thread through his incredibly soft, sandy blonde hair. "I love you."

The hold around me becomes impossibly tighter, not that I mind one little bit. "Oh Riley, I love you too." His hands are firmly wrapped around me, there's not an inch of space in between us and there's no way of explaining to you how amazing it feels to have in my arms again. There just isn't and never will be. Pulling back slightly, I look into his eyes and try not to sob hysterically. I don't know if I've ever felt this happy before. Deciding to test my dream theory, I reach over to pinch my arm. I can see his confusion but do as I originally planned and pinch my skin, wincing slightly as I do. Of course, I'm admonished immediately. "Princess, no." He removes my fingers from my bicep before bringing them up to his lips, "why would you do that?"

"This isn't a dream." I whisper and since I don't want to cry anymore, my chin is all tremble-y and what not to prevent that from happening.

His eyes are darting all around my face, I can feel his heated gaze wherever he moves and I just let him, mostly because I am doing the same thing. His jaw looks more defined, and he feels more muscular, I think it's from the working out. I admit, whenever we were together neither one of us were great on our workout schedules. Maybe now it is something we can do together, couples who train together, stay together – or so I have heard. A small grin spreads across his face at my silliness. "No sweet cheeks, this is real. I'm back." A huge weight was lifted off of both my shoulders and chest, "I love you so much, please don't ever do this to me again." He breathes into my hair, I hear him inhale deeply before I have a chance to respond.

"I promise." I couldn't even if I tried, I don't think he realizes that. And without hesitating, my lips collide with his. Frantically they move together and aside from love, there is so much exuding from this mind boggling kiss. I'm expressing how mad I am at not just myself for letting him go, but him for taking so damn long. He presses me up against the door of the hotel with a 'THUD' and intertwines our fingers together while nipping at my lips before plunging his tongue inside my mouth. Lucas is telling me how much he loves and missed me, since the possessive and protective hold he had on me wasn't enough.

I know he has a lot of questions as to why I look the way I do, but right now it doesn't matter. There's no way in hell I'm going downstairs even if my dress was fine. I am not sharing him tonight. Releasing my hands from his hold, he cups my cheeks and once he pulled away from my – now – swollen lips he peppers kisses across my face. Unfortunately, that all comes to a halt whenever he sees my cut, he sighs and rests his head against my own. "I wanted to get here sooner, I should have been here sooner traffic was terrible sweet cheeks. I'm so sorry." I just shake it off because he can't control that, "what I really wanted was to slip this corsage on your wrist and go back downstairs to show you off. But now, even if your dress wasn't torn, I don't think I could share you, I probably won't be able to for a few days." We're on the same wavelength, nonetheless my heart swells with his words. Nodding in agreement he kisses me again, "This." He groans lightly when I tug at the nape of his neck, "is our room. Your friends are staying somewhere else." He breathes while I'm kissing any piece of skin possible. Lucas moans and lightly chuckles when I find his sweet spot, right where I remember it, underneath his ear. "Wait, sweet cheeks, wait." I whine lightly but pull away from the crook of his neck.