First day

Okie so this is basically the first real chapter hope you enjoy =3

'Ugh I can't believe I'm actually going to school, why did I make this choice?'
That was the only thought going through your head as you put on some random ass clothes just a grey sweater with a black heart in the centre some partially torn black jeans and some combat boots

"Ōkami are you ready?" I yell to my exceed for whom is still in bed, I march over to my room and pull the blankets off her "mew, why did you take away the blankets?" She said "it's cold" Ōkami whined at me "it's 36 god damn degrees Ōkami" I yell a...

"Ōkami are you ready?" I yell to my exceed for whom is still in bed, I march over to my room and pull the blankets off her "mew, why did you take away the blankets?" She said "it's cold" Ōkami whined at me "it's 36 god damn degrees Ōkami" I yell at her and pick my exceed up "let's go" I say "go where?" Ōkami yawns I sigh " to school" I say in my normal quiet voice "oh" she says "do you have your pills?" She asks "DAMN IT!" I yell and run to my bathroom I open my mirror cabinet thing and pull out my anxiety pills when I close the cabinet I look at my self my left side of my face covered my eyes are blue and (E/C) blue on the left, (E/C) on the right and I have claw scars where I was attacked by a bear it's very visible so no point hiding it right. I lift up the hair on the left side of my face to reveal my blue eye, I get some scissors and cut a bit of my fringe showing the scars but not my eye then I comb it to make it neat and run to Ōkami who is flying "let's go" she says and flys right to the school I run after her. Once we get there I run to the office "hi this is (Y/N) and I'm Ōkami, we are here to start school" Ōkami talks for me "uh huh well we don't allow cats" the girl says "well (Y/N) can't talk so I do for her- Ōkami was cut off by someone saying "Ahh (Y/N), Ōkami welcome, Becky just give these two their schedules please", "Yes headmaster Makarov" the lady hands me a schedule and I bend down as a thank you then I do the same to the headmaster and walk off to the courtyard where everyone is as I walk through the doors everyone stops talking and looks at me I stop and look up they all start whispering things like "who is she" "what's with the scar" "how come she gets a cat at school" I just look down and walk to a tree to sit at. A few minutes later the bell rings I get up and walk to my first class "students someone new is starting her name is (Y/N) (L/N)" he looks at me as I stand there next to him more whispers I look up and scan the room for bully's and sure enough I see them, one with blond hair and enormous boobs, one with short white hair and small boobs and one with shoulder length blue hair and bigger than average boobs I sigh " I'm Mr.Clive's nice to meet you" he extends a hand and to be polite I bend down and then shake his hand "oh Mr.Clive's (Y/N) doesn't speak" Ōkami says I turn and glare at her "oh well that's a shame, could you please sit next to Natsu Dragneel" he says and Natsu raises his hand I walk over to him and sit down after class is over I walk to my locker everyone is at lunch, or so I thought the three girls walk over to me if I am correct which I am I have a photographic memory the blue haired girl is Juvia the blond is Lucy and the White haired chick is Lissana the walk up to me and Lucy slams on my locker "listen hear bitch Natsu is mine so don't think of talking to him" she says I smile and shake my head "what!" She exclaims I pull out a note pad and pen and write down 'I can't talk remember' she glares at me and punches me in the gut I fall down and they start to kick me when they are done I get up and walk away hunched over a little holding my stomach.

Wow for the second chapter that is a lot of words 740 damn mate okie Bai =3