Happiness

NYAN EEKK THANK YOU SO MUCH FAIRYLOVEROFTHEMOON YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO ADD MY STORY Yay thank you so so much! =D

*Groans* 'this bloody sucks on the fist day I get beat up great ugh I want to take these bloody bands off I can barely use my ma- I was abruptly cut off when I bumped into some one 'WHACH IT PINKY'. I yell in my head "oh sorry didn't see you there 'OF CORSE YOU DIDN'T' I reply in my head still angry, I look at the ground my books are scattered 'but I closed my damn bag' I think Natsu then sees me looking at my bag and book all scattered he kneels down and starts picking them up 'no no no' I shake my head and hands "it's all right" he says "I don't mind" he hands me my books "here ya go" he says I smile a little and pull out my notepad 'thanks, my name is Y/N)' I write down, he looks at the note "no problem (Y/N)" he smiles happily, just then Bimbo- I mean Lucy comes over "Natsu darling" she says then glares at me "yes?" Natsu says "hmm oh um wanna come to "study" at my house" she says a seductive smirk on her face, I roll my eyes and stand up, Natsu looks over at me and I bow as a thank you and start to walk away "nah I don't really want to" he says, Lucy's smirk disappears and she struts away, me I'm half way down the hallway when the loudspeaker says "(Y/N) (L/N) PLEASE GO TO HEADMASTERS OFFICE. OH AND NATSU DRAGNEEL YOU TWO" the speaker goes out and we both walk to the headmasters office "Ahh miss (L/N), mr Dragneel please take a seat" we both sat down "now Natsu your grades are dropping and miss (Y/N) here is an A student so I would like you two to study" Makarov says, all I do is nod and so does Natsu we walk out "so um (Y/N) wanna go to the park like 3:50?" He says, I nod and walk off.

TIME SKIP TO 3:40 BROUGHT TO YOU BY A CAT NAMED BARRY

I walk to the park with my bag at 3:40 so I'm early, only problem Lucy and her friends they walk over to me 'SHIT' I curse in my head "HEY!" I hear Lucy say she walks over to me "I HEARD YOUR MEETING NATSU, DID YOU NOT LISTEN TO ME SLUT" She Yells at me I try to walk away but she kicks me I fall to the ground they start punching slapping and kicking me, when they leave I have a average sized bruise on my face I cover it up with my hair lucky it was on the right side so I can cover it then I run to the park and sit on a bench under a tree, at 3:50 Natsu arrives "hi" he says I nod without smiling, after about half an hour it's time to leave I get up and a big gust of wind hits my face revealing my eye and bruise luckily my fringe covers my eye again but my bruise not so lucky "what happened why do you have a bruise" he asked worried 'I fell' I wrote down but in my head I say 'FREAKING LUCY AND HER FRIENDS' "why would Lucy do that?" My eyes widen "I SPOKE" I yell "yes you did" Natsu says to me *groans* "listen I have been physically unable to speak for years" I say "you have I thought it was by choice" natsu replies, I walk away frustrated by him "hey" He says I turn to him "yes?" I ask "u-um you have a nice voice" he says turning away "t-thanks" I say trying to hide my blush, just then my phone rings "who the hell?" I ask myself and answer the phone "hello?" I say "umm is this maple?" The lady asks "no this is (Y/N), um how did you get my phone number?" I ask the lady she hung up "um awkward" I say "was it your mum?" Natsu my expression turned form normal to a pained sad expression I start to feel tears so I try to run away thoughts going through my head of my parents I run faster until I'm at my house, I jump onto my bed and cry little did I know I left Ōkami with Natsu "um did I say something?" Natsu asks Ōkami "yes you did, anyway I need to back home and comfort her" Ōkami gets up and starts to walk away, and silly little Natsu follows. Once they both got there I was still bawling my eyes out just on the bed.

Natsu's POV

I saw (Y/N) crying on her bed I feel really bad so to try and take my mind off it I look around her room, the wallpaper is like black and blue stripes with very thin gold stripes and her bed is the same, other than that her room is quest bare she only has a laptop a desk a dresser and a bathroom then in the other room her kitchen and lounge room, I look at (Y/N) she has stopped crying but she is still laying there.

(Y/N) POV

I sit up and look at my hands "hey Ōkami can you please pass me my laptop" I ask her looking up noticing A PINK FUCKING PYRO! SHIT THIS IS BAD "oh um hi (Y/N) I followed Ōkami here hope you don't mid I just wanted to check on you and say sorry" he tells me, I look at him and nod "thank you but I would like to be alone with Ōkami please" I say to him he nods and goes home. After a few hours on the laptop writing and drawing I close it and go to sleep.

Ha ha I have done over a thousand words yes to be exact 1014 okie Bai =3