Idk what to call it

I just wanna say hello and thank you to all the people who added this book and I remember the first person who added it their name is FairyLoverOfTheMoon thank you!
Ok sorry off topic of what I was going to say, so I literally cannot fathom this but I hit three thousand one hundred reads HOW?! I'm so happy about this I can't even express it in writing its amazing! Thank you all so much for this! Ok off topic again but I will dot point so it's easier to read and stuff.
My book and what you think? I want to know what you guys think of my book and how it could improve or if I should make a sequel or something I'm not sure.
Should I make one more chapter then do a sequel or just scrap everything about it? I really don't know what to do but you guys could help me figure out what to do only if you want.
Comments. I've noticed you guys don't leave comments or anything but it really would help me if you did please.
Okay so those three things are my dot points and I really would like you guys to help me write this and if I get any really good ideas from you guys only if you want to comment them I'm not forcing you I will put you in the first bar when I do a chapter, but I don't really have any ideas myself I was thinking she could wake up and and have a concussion or something and not remember her name so then I could actually write (y/n) instead of mio or you guys can vote on some names to chose and I would pick the highest voted one or cutest or something like that but it's up to you guys so please comment and tell me \(=^-^=)/ thank you for reading Bai!