Hate and love

"(Y/N) get upppp" Ōkami whines 'groans' "nooo to early" you whine "you'll be late (Y/N) get up" Ōkami reminds you "blah blah I'm up" you say getting up "now where's my uniform" you walk to the cupboard (don't judge meh a cupboard is a wardrobe for me) and pull out your uniform

Lil time skip because I can't be bothered NYA

Getting to school was easy since you have Ōkami she flew you whilst you slept MID FRINGING AIR well at least you trust Ōkami to not drop you. As I said you were tired, when you got to school Ōkami woke you up first period was Mr.Clives I sigh and walk there. As soon as I got there Bimbo started whispering I ignored them and walked past they all gasped at my arm I looked at it and looked at them with a "what?" Face they didn't reply so I turned my attention to Mr.Clives "alright kids today we are going into groups of three you will get to chose who you are with but the third person I will chose this will be your homework for the next week the topic is natural occurring disasters, oh and you have to do equal amounts of work" everyone groaned at this "alright get into your groups of two" Mr.Clives told us all, I just sat in my spot silently, of course Lucy picked Natsu but meh I don't give a nugget ass, "alright now that you are in groups of two- "Mr.Clives how is this gonna work there is only one person left without a partner it's that girl (L/N)?" Some random girl asked "well um Miss (L/N) who would you like as a partner?" He asked me, I just shrugged my shoulders "ok then um" he said looking at the role "you will be paired with Natsu and Lucy" he stated to me I had no emotion to this so I walked over. Little did I know this group will be my living hell.

AHHHH THANK YOU SOOO MUCH THERE ARE 63 PEOPLE READING THIS NYA IM SO HAPPY Oh and I can't forget I got a follower lil_trash we are quiet good friends so maybe check out her books. Thanks again for 63! Readers I really am happy. And sorry it's short I lost the rhythm but I have already started a new chapter, and changed my name so I can do something at the ends of chapters. like this Kupcake out~ =3