No More

You sat up shakily you had, had a nightmare about your parents not to mention you needed to study with Natsu and that bimbo called Lucy you slowly got out of bed regretting even starting school, you got to the bathroom and took a shower and got dressed they were coming over around eleven and right now it was ten forty five. You walked down stairs and got some yogurt (if ya don't like yogurt you may change it) and added some berries then sat down on the couch "(Y/N)!" Ōkami screamed making you drop your spoon full of yogurt "aww my yogurt" you said "(Y/N)what are you wearing?!" Your exceed yell/asked "my sweater and black sweatpants why?" You asked "because people are coming over" she said "one its studying two I don't like them" you said, Ōkami kept trying to make you change so that got you guys into a fight for a few minutes it would have been longer if they hadn't come over. You saw Lucy and Natsu then shut up like there was no tomorrow "ugh what is she wearing" Lucy stated in a very much bitchy voice "I'm wearing something that won't suffocate me unlike you", you said to her and Natsu sniggered at that "ugh well at least I care what people think of me" she said to you "good for you" you said and went to get your books, Lucy followed you and locked the door behind you two "listen I don't want you of all people ruining my reputation okay now shut up with the stupid comments" Lucy told you "my house my rules" you replied she didn't like your comment so she slapped you "bich" you said under your breath and slapped her she unlocked the door and yelled "NATSU" he came running in "yes what happened?" He asked "s-she s-slapped me" Lucy said in-between sobs "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT" Natsu yelled at you "I *scoffs* listen she slapped me so I returned the favour" you said "DON'T EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN" he yelled growling you actually felt tear pricking your eyes so you scoffed and left the room to go down stairs 'what ever why would I care what he says and why did I want to cry?' You ask yourself as you sit down just then a flame hit you "FIGHT ME" Natsu yelled you stood up and said a simple "no", "What why!?" He said still angry you then sat back down he then yanked you up by your shoulders and slapped you "you hurt her now fight me!" He yelled you couldn't take it you ran out side to the Forrest near your house and stood in a field 'take them off you need to! NOW' the little voice but you only took one off, you heard foot steps running at you Lucy had been following you and summoned Taurus you heard this and spun around and sent ice crystals flying at them they don't pierce skin but they can hurt like hell they hit them both and sent them flying little did you know Natsu was there when you hit Lucy with the ice "LUCY" he screamed she was unconscious on the ground "Lucy are your okay" he then looked at you and stood up "WHAT DID I TELL YOU" he yelled as he did you saw scales 'NO (Y/N) RUN, RUN FAST' the voice yelled but you didn't you weren't scared you didn't think he would hurt you but he did before and he is very angry he was towering over you he is like six foot and four he then slapped you again "LISTEN TO ME FOR A SECOND, LUCY THE BICH FUCKING HITS ME TO BUT DO YOU CARE NO SO WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT HITTING HER" you yelled at him "DON'T EVER CALL HER THAT" he yelled and punched you in the gut "I HATE YOU" those were the words that broke you. You stood up and walked home eyes dull when you got home you went strait to your room and to the bathroom and looked in the mirror "I can see why he hates me I mean look at me I'm disgusting" you then opened the mirror and took out a knife you keep there for protection, you then pulled up your sweater and put the blade to your skin and cut one, two, three, four you looked at your wrist and saw all the blood dripping down "(Y/N), (Y/N) ARE YOU HERE?" You heard Ōkami calling you so you washed your wrist and put a bandage around it then pulled down your sweater "yeah I'm in my room" you yelled.

-----------TIS THE NEXT DAY----------AT P.E---------

You had to do soccer at least it was your favourite sport only thing short sleeved tops great you slowly walked out bandage and all and went to the soccer field Natsu was eyeing your arm so you put it behind your back.

----------MID SOCCER MATCH--------

The ball was coming to your feet but Lissana decided that it was coming to her now Lisanna was on your team but she was Lucy's friend so she was basically on the opposite team to you, she kicked the ball away and "accidentally" kicked you but she kicked you really hard in the shin and split the skin open causing you to fall to the ground holding your leg and groaning in pain *whistle* "everyone stop playing we have  an injured student!" She yelled "Natsu take her to the infirmary, NOW!" Your vision got very blurry so when Natsu grabbed your shoulder to help you up you jumped and stood up yourself shaking your head with your eyes closed, you then fainted from blood loss.

--------Natsu's POV-------
'Well she is here may as well leave' I thought then I saw her wrist with the bandage and I got curious so I had a look I gently unwrapped the bandage "WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled and made her wake up "I-I....