Are you there?

"HEY, HEY, CAN YOU HEAR ME! WAKE UP! PLEASE WAKE UP!"
"you have to wake up".

At that moment I realised, human life is so precious it can be taken away so quickly.
It can be taken by a homocidal person, by self inflicted ways, an accident... a driving accident.

Someone you love dearly can depart from you so quickly, it breaks your heart, making life almost unbearable to live.

November 21, 2016 - 3 days after the accident. Health state/unstable
Patient still unconscious
"Hey, c-can you hear me?" "Listen to that I'm I'm getting all choked up, heh".
November 22, 2016 - 4 days after the accident. Health state/unstable
Patient still unconcious
"I-I miss you... can you come back soon? Please".
November 23, 2016 - 5 days after the accident. Health state/unstable
Patient still unconcious
"A-are you there? Can you hear me? I need you to come back.. please".
November 24, 2016 - 6 days after the accident. Health state/unstable
Patient still unconcious
"I don't really have much to say besides, I love you so much! I miss you, please come back to me w-we can be so happy together" "please.."
November 26, 2016 - 8 days after the accident. Health state/unstable
Patient still unconscious
"Sorry I didn't visit yesterday, I went to the park with Lucy"
November 30, 2016 - 12 days after the accident. Health state/unstable
Patient still unconscious
"I feel empty without you... I miss you"
December 6, 2016 - 18 days after the accident. Health state/unstable
Patient still unconscious
"I wrote something for you.. uhm.. I-I don't know if you will ever get to read it, b-but uhm he-here". "Ugh I'm trying so hard not to-to cry"

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't save you, I wish that I could, I wish I could go back in time and save you but you're gone, I want you to know I love you. But love can't last forever, I'm married now, I married Lucy she's now Lucy Dragneel.
We're thinking about kids but not for about a year or two. I really miss you.
Natsu Dragneel XXX <3 6-12-2016'.

Hellllllooooooo, so that was the last ever chapter of this book which means there is going to be a... SEQUAL OWO I've already written a prologue and I am starting the first chapter for it. ALLLLSSOOOO BIG NEWS, I'm going to edit the book to finally make it a real X Reader yayayay, and hey if anyone wants to make some art for the cover of the new book...
So far the sequal is called Liquor lips because I didn't know what to call it.