Chapter 6: Rewarding Cuddle

Author note: do you like cuddles, I like cuddles. Do you like skeletons, OF COURSE YOU LIKE SKELETONS XD here, have some fluffs!

----------------------

You awoke to warmth all around you. You must have fallen asleep during dinner, I didn't think I would have done that. I opened my eyes to see the soft glow of a blue ribcage with a heart floating inside right where the heart would be. Why would his soul be visible? None of the others showed that. After seeing that he was hugging you again but closer, I stiffened, not used to such affections. Jack would always do things to me for his benefit alone, why was Sans being different? Were all monsters as nice or is he trying to trick me like Jack did by being nice at first? But Jack's soul always gave me hesitation and sometimes fear, Sans held nothing but calm, almost like a calm acceptance even if it was cracked in some places.

I squirmed a bit uncomfortably even though I wasn't really uncomfortable, more uneasy on his motives. "So your up now huh? You sure like to sleep a ton....a skele-TON" I froze and tried not to laugh or crack a smile, trying to get out of his grasp. "Woah there, relax, if you wanted to fall for me, you just had to ask. Though the floor isn't very comfortable" the floor....I almost fell onto the floor! At the realization, I couldn't stop the unattractive snort that arose but I quickly stopped it and moved away from the edge. "I have a guy feeling that you can't see, am I correct in that assumption?" He wasn't commanding me so I could always say no but perhaps.... "I can't see objects, I can see people in a way" this got me a raised bonebrow, however that worked. "Nobody is stopping in today so you can relax, maybe we can play a game" a game? I haven't played a game in a long time, is it a video game or a board game, oh or maybe even cards! My expression just have pleased him somehow and I looked down embarrassed as he let out a chuckle. Thats when I noticed something I didn't before, there were bones where there shouldn't be around his hip bone, almost like a small rope of bones. Were those always there and I just didn't see them?

I can see you have some questions and I have some as well, so here's a deal, we will play the 20 questions game" he must have seen my unwilingness to that and quickly added "with some rules so your comfortable" I nodded and looked up from the extra rope of bones and up to his face where he gave a sincere smile. "Rule one, we can opt out of 4 questions in total and have a different question asked instead" that seemed reasonable and I nodded my head in confirmation. "Rule 2, if you feel you can't truly answer the question, we will skip it or keep it for until we CAN answer it, cause I seriously needa ketchup on my knowledge" ketchup? Thats when the smell hit me like a fright train as it looked like he was drinking something now. He wasn't seriously drinking ketchup, was he?!

He saw my expression of pure shock and slight disgust as I let go of his midsection of the hug "hey, don't judge it until ya try it sweetheart, thought I would love to see you mustard the courage to give it a try" I couldn't help it now, I exploded into giggles and he followed suit with his own laugh. "I relish the fact I could get you to laugh" he said in between the laughs and I couldn't stop until I felt my sides hurting. He wiped the years that I failed to notice had fallen and gave me an affectionate smile, so unlike his normal I had seen him use at the show. "Never knew someone who could stand my jokes so much except Toriel, I think it's a nice change for once" I felt my heart soar a bit and he glanced at my chest a bit before looking back up to my face. "I'm glad to see someone is happy and cheerful. Now let's get you up for the day, we still have to deal with your....tormentor" he didn't want to say the word ex-boyfriend it seems and he spoke the word with such hatred that I flinch slightly.

Sans' POV:

When I saw her flinch, I instantly eased up and put the ketchup away, rubbing her back softly "I'm not mad at you, but he did do alot to ya that he will have to pay for" I watched her nod with a sad look. Was she still caring about him? She shouldn't, she has to think of herself, she could have died if we weren't there on time. My soul jumped in my ribcage and that's when I realized that it was out again. I blushed and pushed it back into my bones, I can't believe that happened, how embarrassing. I am just glad she can't see it. "Alright kiddo, Imma pick ya up now" and with that, I slipped off the bed and held her to my ribcage, bridal style. "And it's your turn for the first question" I said as I walked up out of my room and into the hall. I heard her hum in thought before she asked something that had me almost stumble in shock "why do you have a tail?" can she actually see all of me? I usually kept it around my hipbones so it doesn't freak some of the humans out, we didn't need anymore reason for them to hate us.

"We-well, I was born with it and I can't exactly rip it off without losing a part of my soul for awhile and it comes back later" this was slightly embarrassing considering the tail is the most sensitive part of my body and she is able to see it. Would she get curious about it? But the most important question is, how can she see it? "That is the only question for the day sweetheart, I'll ask you one tomorrow, but here's breakfast" I pulled out a chair with my magic and sat her down softly. I made sure she ate the fries I got from Grillbys when she slept, I still have to pay off my tab but when I explained the situation, he was more than willing to give me the food for you. "I'm sur'fries'ed, you eat as though you haven't eaten in a long time" this got her to stop and I watched in confusion as she looked sad. They didn't just stop feeding her, did they?

"Woah kid, it was a joke, come on, let's keep eating. Don't want any of it to get cold" and she hastily shoved a fry into her mouth, causing me to inwardly chuckle. It was cute watching her, she was trying to be careful and here I am, drinking ketchup like it was water. Technically it is my food unless it's Papyruses spaghetti, I don't like upsetting Paps by not eating it. "What do ya wanna do after this ___?" she stopped eating long enough to reply before going back to digging in "I just want to stay in the room I was in...at least until I stop feeling awkward about being out for too long" ah, that would make sense if she was there for a long while. I gave a small nod in agreement, I will get her to be less shy if it was the last thing I do. Cause her smiles are something to be seen, they truly are. "You used up a question" "no I didn't, that one wasn't part of the game" I replied back with a rumbling laugh.