Chapter 2: Where Your Jill

Author note: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj_YRvp8Knc https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eJBJkGA2TU inspired by this song. I rather like Wolf in sheep's clothing because of these two vids XD here you go. warning: saddening

----------------

I knew it was only fifteen more minutes until I'm pulled out but the only way I could spend it was reliving memories you didn't want to even think about. Every time it is silent, I think and when I think, I want to die. But I can't die, a little part of me is telling me to wait, that not everything in life was horrible. The reality side of me however, was screaming to commit suicide but I didn't listen, I always told myself that reality can go screw itself. The door opens again and I can tell by the green soul that it was Vivi, my makeup artist who usually covers up any damage Jack does to me. She was always the kindest towards me and I have a suspicion it's her soul's color. "Oh dear gods! What did he do to you? This is worse than last time!" she sounded appalled but this was an everyday thing and she knows it. I could feel her hands reach for the bindings and snap them unlocked, hearing the clatter of them falling to the wooden floor.

"L-lets sit you up and...lets start" I could only nod as she helped me sit upright. I couldn't see anything but her soul but that was enough as she instructed me on where to move my head or a certain part of my body to apply the concealer. It always itched to have it put on but if it wasn't, I am sure Jack will punish me worse than now. I didn't want that, I don't want any further pain than is necessary. "Alright, just about done with this then I work on mascara and nail polish" always am kind one to a mere toy like me, it was nice of her. I have a nod and she got to work as I closed my eyes. I listened to every word as she starts telling a story, she always does, just like what your grandmother did before she passed. Finally, I could feel her applying the polish and I can't help but squirm from the cold touch of the liquid, guess my nails were still sensitive since I haven't used them much at all.

Everything was done and I was lead out of the room and into what I can only assume is the dressing room if the orange soul with a familiar crack on the bottom was anything to go by. Tui was her name but she always refuses to tell how she got that name, saying that it was a secret, not even the other band members know. "There you are, now whats the playlist this time Vi?" she asked in a southern accent that quickly turned British at the end. I could see Vivi's soul dim down its glow as she responded and her response made me grow cold slightly. "Wolf in sheep's clothing, Flesh and Angel Of Darkness" those were dark types, ones that bring out a sort of anger and sadness in people who would listen. Or it could soothe someone who has had a rough day. But this also affects what I wear and she knows it will be dark and possibly rather revealing. I shift in place slightly as I hear a groan from Tui, seeing her soul give a small bright spark at the thin crack "they want me to put you in the spotlight with depressingly dark colors?! They aren't paying me enough for this" I felt her grab my wrist and I ignore the pain from a bruise there as she quickly pulled the clothes I had off and replacing it.

The clothes she put on me felt like leather and I could only feel a bra on my chest and some kind of wrap around my midsection, small shorts on as well it seems. She slipped me into what felt like boots bit with bits of iron on them before I felt something heavy on my shoulders and this causes me to tense. "Relax, their fake black wings for the show. Its mostly for Angel Of Darkness but will be fine for the other two. It also hides your back" she tells the last part nervously. My back? "I-I couldn't conceal the scarring completely so...th-this will have to do" I can tell she was feeling worse about even being here as her soul stopped glowing and just stayed a muted green. I only shrugged "I'll be fine" was my blunt reply, my emotions were long gone from my voice unless I was singing, that was the only time he didn't notice I had emotions. Time to get started.

Sans' POV:

The place was certainly anti monster but the painful tug was coming from here and it was close to bringing my soul out into the open and I can't have that. Right now no one can see that I'm a skeleton when I have my hood up and hands in pockets, I just have to keep looking down until I find whoever this was. These bouncers at the door sure we're lazy however and they allowed me to slip by unnoticed. The place was huge and crowded with people, it was almost hard to find a small corner to hide against. The tug was leaving me breathless, my soul wanted to find and heal them badly but I don't understand why. Just as I thought on it, I heard hoots and wolf whistles as the lights turned off and the spotlights on. I looked up and felt .y soul give a pulsing beat, that was the one. Her soul.....her soul was littered in cracks, the dark green glow oozing out of them. A COMPLIANCE soul, rare, very rare and vAery dangerous if found in wrong hands. Willing to do anything they are commanded of if the other soul was stronger.