Chapter 1: In Your Personal Hell

Author note: okay so this will be rather dark and your soul is a murky dark green, or compliance if you look on Google and images of Undertale soul color meanings. Anyways, enjoy. Possible Trigger Warning for those who hate submissive people.

-----------

You lay there on your cold bed, unable to see anything except shining hearts in your vision. They were cartoonish looking and sometimes moving. You knew you were blind but ever since the barrier broke, you have been able to see souls and sometimes outlines of people, no, monsters. It was easy to differentiate between human and monsters because you could actually see the monster within their soul's colors. You shift slightly as the door to your room opens, hands still bound by chains and collar constricting your throat ever so slightly. You were just a pet for my boyfriend Jack, he always said he did it so you wouldn't run away from him and threatened to cut your skin if you ever did try. But what is the use when your family all but gave you to him as soon as you informed them you had a boyfriend? I was the obedient type for over 12 years being with him. Yesterday.....yesterday he had fucked me hard, hard enough that you had bruises and scrapes but you didn't remember much on it because your mind always went to the back of your mind whenever he did this. Your responses were always exact to keep him entertained cause that was all that you were, entertainment, a toy.

Footsteps echoed in the dark uncomfortably warm room and I could tell immediately that it was Jack, his soul was the strangest out of everyone's because it was black outlined in red. You have never seen it anywhere else but then again, you rarely have a chance to go out, if ever. They stop close by and I felt a hand go to my breasts and the other unclipping the chains and I could only squirm a tiny bit, knowing he liked it. If he liked something, it meant less pain, less suffering. "Good girl, your such a nice little slut for me" his words made me inwardly cringe but I had to keep up my facade and smiles what I hoped was lewdly and I heard him chuckle. "We have a last minute concert tomorrow and your going to sing" I couldn't stop myself from blurting out the obvious "but I can't move, you damaged me too much last night" this earned me a slap and a kick to the side. I yelp in pain and his hand forcefully yanks at your hair, tilting your face to probably his own "BITCH, you know my word is law! If you don't go on tomorrow, I will make sure the next time will not be pleasurable to you" his words were full of venom and hatred. I whimpered and felt fear cooling in my chest as I nod through the painful throb in my scalp before he let go "y-yes master, I'll sing, please, I will sing" I cried and felt him wipe the tears almost softly "I know you will, if you do good, you'll get more food" I couldn't even attempt to celebrate as the fear drowned every other emotion out. This was my life and I had to abide to it.

"The next time you talk back to me ____, you won't like the pain you will have to endure" was his final words before rechaining you to the bedpost and walking away. When the door shut, that was when I allowed myself to cry. Everything I have known from my childhood, chased away by fear and anxiety, panicked from what could happen next. My dreams were not the best as I drift off to sleep.

Sans' POV:

I lazily slouched against the bar counter and watched Grillby clean a glass, completely composed unlike myself when I know another reset could happen. It should happen soon, it always does right after tomorrow, he tried asking the kid why but they never respond and I had just left it at that. I mean sure, I like the kid but I cannot tell what goes on in her mind most of the time. I even forget what happens in most resets...the last one was a Genocide is all I know.

"You look bothered Sans...." I looked to Grillby and smiled, he always knew when I was down even when I appear cheerful. Suddenly I felt a jolt and I could tell Grillby and everyone else did as well. "What was that?" I asked, knowing it was someone begging for help but Grillby just relaxed after the shock "we don't entirely know really, it just happens randomly throughout the day and night. We can't even pinpoint it. Can you Sans?" he is asking because of my research on souls. He knows I'm the best to ask about this. I haven't been to Grillbys new location until today because of all the politics. If I had known that this was happening constantly, I would have been here sooner. That jolt was heavier than any I have felt before, meaning the person was in torturing pain. I slid off the stool "put it on my tab Grillby, I have somewhere to be. Whatever this was, I have got to find out. If it was the last thing I do.

-------

WOWIE, THIS WAS RATHER INTERESTING TO MAKE! I HOPE NO ONE WAS TRULY TRIGGERED BY THIS, I TEND TO TRY TONING IT DOWN A NOTCH FOR THOSE SENSITIVE READERS THAT CAN'T STAND VIOLENCE WHILE STILL HAVING VIOLENCE! HOPE YOU ENJOYED! -Star