introductions...

Hi. My name is Clary Fairchild (AKA Clary Fray) and i am a shadowhunter at the New York institute. I love what i do, i wouldn't change my life in any way shape or form. I have amazing friends, the best family and i boyfriend that loves me to the end of the earth. His names Jace and for about 2 years now we have been living together...

I say living together but really we did that anyway, every shadowhunter lives in the institute for protection, plus it makes it easier when we are needed. Alec is the only shadow hunter i know that doesn't live in an institute, but i guess they ruled an apartment with the high warlock of Brooklyn a safe enough place... anyway i'm getting off task. me and Jace have been living together and we are happy, really happy. i love him more than i ever thought i could ever love anything. you see those fairy tales as a kid and thing one day you'll find your prince, you go through your teens and that vision starts to fade, replaced with a need to be extremely cynical. i was just at that stage in life when i met Jace and he changed my mind, if i believed in soul mates he would be mine, and i have something that i need to tell him, something extremely important that could change everything...