Author's Note: Introduction

Hey Guys! 

We can't believe this is the third book we're posting on our account! This is insane right? 

After a long unbearable wait which got lots on the edge of their seats; The spin off is out and here! 

The second generation of our lovely characters in Fierce Love, this seems so absurd but we're finally doing it. 

We've been planning this spin off for so long but we were busy with a lot of various things, we just got settled so we decided to obviously cut the wait and get into the seriousness of this ecstatic thing called writing! 

For all those who didn't read Fierce Love, it's not necessary to read it to proceed with In 37 Minutes. They're two completely different books just so you know Audrey and Lucas are the children of the people in Fierce Love so there's a total age gap and a whole different story! 

This book is going to be a bit more serious and slightly depressing than Fierce Love, but the characters are lovable or at least that's what I feel! 

We mentioned before how The Joker will mostly write this book as Batman is so busy most of the time with studies and extracurricular activities so lets all wish her good luck! But being The Joker I live with not rules to abide by so I'm free! 

But nonetheless Batman would make appearances every now and then with a bomb chapter! 

Oh and the book is a copyright, no one is allowed to copy our work under any circumstances.

Enough of the nonsense, let's get into the book you've been waiting for! 

We present you, In 37 Minutes. 

Happy Reading! 

Lots and Lots of Love, 

-The Fantastic Duo