The California Surprise

It's the last day of summer, Callie is staying with her best friend Ali. They have been friends since Callie first started going to Ali's school,in first grade, they were friends and they took seperate ways for a couple of years. That has changed it's now like they have been best friends forever! They got really close at the beginning of 6th grade, now in 8th, over a guy neither of us like anymore. So they have hung out all day and I called my mom to see if I could stay te night with Ali. "Hey, mom can I stay with Ali tonight?"  

"Sure I don't care."  

" Thanks mom! Love you." 

"Love you to, baby girl" i could tell by her voice she was smiling. 

At Ali's house:  

"So Callie how was you summer?" Ali asked curiously even though she spent most of it with me. 

"Great! I think this is the bet summer yet! I'm glad I finally dumped that loser of a boyfriend who cheated on me.." I said with a said a sad smile,"I can't wait till we get our drivers license though! Then me and you could go to the mall every weekend and check out some guys and maybe flirt with some of them." While examining myself in Ali's full length mirror in her bathroom I say, " Did I mention my really hot tan I got when we went to California this summer? Because I did!" Ali laughed and stood beside me

"We both did, and that was the best birthday gift ever! I sometimes think it was all a dream!" I look at her " Well, from the look on your face that day you looked like you were goin to pass out!"  

summer in California: 

*Ali's POV* 

It was our second day to be in California and today is my birthday and I'm here almost half way across the country from where I live with Callie and her family. Best birthday wish ever! So Callie decides that she is going to wake me up 'early', at 10 am. "Ali! Wake up!" I rolled over on myside "No!," I dragged out the 'o'." it's to early!" she sighs "Ali! GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED NOW!" I turned over to face her "What do you want?" she rolled her eyes "Get dressed, we're going shopping." She turns to leave but I quickly grab her arm "Shopping? Why?" Callie looks at me with a gleam in her eyes and bends down to whisper in my ear "It's a surprise" She said, then jumped up quickly and left before I could respond. A surprise? For my birthday maybe? Maybe she forgot my birthday because she didn't say anything about it. Hmm.  

So we are getting in the car, we have been shopping for like 3 hours now, almost 4. I have a really cute out fit that consists of a dark pair of jean short shorts with a hot pink shirt, and Callie got some light colored ripped looking blue jean short shorts with a glittery white tank that says 'mahomie' on it in gold letters. So we go and eat at our favorite restraint, Olive Garden, now it's almost 6 and Callie keeps looking at me and smiling in a sort of 'I know something you don't' kind of way. So we leave and go back to the apartment and Callie's parents tell us to go get dressed and do our hair. So Callie and I curled each others long hair, got dressed, and used our new make-up we had bought while shopping today.Callie's mom came in and asked if we were ready to go, we responed yes at the same time, when we walked out the hotel room somone tied a blind fold around my head.

Authors note: 

Hey guys! My names Caitlyn and this is my first story on Wattpad and u hope you guys like it do far I'm going to try to upload a lot in the next couple of days. I just started writing this in study hall today. Hope you enjoy!