chapter 14

*Callie's POV*

We finished our ice cream and headed back to the car, we all jumped in and I got front again since it is my mom's car. I was playing with the radio and turned to the station 101.9 and Ladies Love ME by Chris Brown and Justin Beiber was playing,I turned around in my seat and smiled mischievously at Emma. She nodded telling me she knew what i had ment. Alli gave us a weird look,

"This is our song" I explained

"Ohhhhhh! ok! haha!" she smiled and I turned back around to turn up the music all the way.

Chris Brown:

"My bad, I'm sorry

I'm double parked

Yeah that's my Bugatti

And that's my Ferrari next to my Ducati

Call my old school Big Bertha that big body

Boy I get exotic

My car need a pilot

Get free drinks to party

Your nigga need his wallet

No limit to what I'm spending so I know she's about bout it

And who in the hell is smoking in here 'cause it's super cloudy

Goons with me dressed like skaters

Getting bruised kidneys

Stretch you later

Man my house so big

Take the escalator to the elevator

Take the elevator to the private jet

Then I jet; niggas see you later"

~chorus~

Justin Beiber:

"Baby I'm yo doctor,

I could be yo rocker,

Swaggin' I'm not braggin'

But I swear that I could rock ya'

Baby I'm not crazy,

I got swag like Patrick Swayze

Y'know them haters never phase me

That's not how my momma raised me

I am incredible, this is inedible

Killing this track was inevitable

I am hetero, baby you better know Jb is generally just a G look at me

Now, I said look at me, swagging with the crooked tee

Body slammed the beats from D Beat, call me

Call me Booker T.

I said whoa there, whoa there baby you just need to stop. (okay)

I'm busy out performing and I'm going to the top.

I got so much to lose, so I'm steady getting gwap.

But them haters go down and we just get to watch.

Amazing, I'm blazing. Look over here, said that I'm amazing.

Nobody's facing, what I'm facing. Set a pace, so I can race without pacing.

Lace my shoes off, start racing. You can taste it, without faste-ing,

I mean fasting, start blasting. Call up Lauren hill do-op that thing

Swagger jacking, is not what I do. JB is the man, yeah he's the truth.

He's a beast when he steps up in the booth. I just landed, I did too.

I'm a gentleman, yes I'm a gentleman, I'm out of my element, but I'm still elegant.

I'm full of adrenaline, you know what that means.

Louis V hightops with the skinny jeans."

~End~

We rapped along with them, at the top of our lungs and laughing afterwards. the guys were staring at us, apparently hearing the entire thing becaus I forgot my window was still down. Ali only knew some of the first part, but Alli did the chorus. We got back to the hotel and the guys spilled out of hte car and told how good that was, we thanked them of course.

We went back to the guys room to watch another movie, but I wasnt aloud to pick it this time.The guys decided on 21 Jump Street, which was fine with me. I havent seen it yet so i didnt really care, turns out.. its HILARIOUS!! We were laughing our butts off the enitire time, by the time it had ended it was almost 10:30, they put in another movie and about half way through it i had fallen asleep in Austins arms.

I woke up at 3 am and everyone had fallen alseep, I turned over on my side and went back to sleep. I was woken up again by someone shaking me and telling me to get up, it was Austin, he had a sad smile looking at me. I turned to look at the clock on the night stand, 7:22. Our plane leaves at 8:45, I turned back to him now realizing why he had a sad look to him. I sat up and go ton my knees and hugged his neck really tight not wanting to let him out of reach. He wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging my back. He pulled back and rested his forehead on mine staring into my eyes. His eyes didn't have their usualy shine to them, instead they were replaced with a since of hurt and sadness.

I don't want to leave yet.I don't want to get on the plane. I don't want to  I don't want to go home. I don't want to leave Austin. I don't want AuStin to move. I want to stay here, in this moment forever.

I gave him a small peck on the lips, not to much, or else I wouldn't want to leave him even more. I got off the bed and headed to my room, when I opened the door I turned around, Austin was sitting on his bed with a torn look on his face looking back at me. I gave him one of my best smiles and walked out the door, i knocked on our door and Emma opened it slowly. from then on everything went by like a blur, in slowmotion. I could tell from the way everyone was acting that nobody wanted to leave or go home. That we should stay longer, maybe another week or two.

On our way to the airport, I had this depressed feeling take over me. I didn't feel like talking to anyone or even messing with the radio, I got in the passenger seat and slipped my headphones on. Escaping from the outside world, forgeting everything and enjoying the music. As we were pulling into the parking lot, Something Bout Love by David Archuleta started playing.We got in line and handed the workers our tickets with 15 minutes to spare.

I set my bag down by my mom and ran to Austin. He was walking the opposite direction since we were going on two different planes. Whe i got to him I jumped on his back and bear hugged him. He almost lost his balance but luckily he caught himslef before he did. I jumped off and he turned around and gave me the tightest hug yet. I hugged him back tears falling from my eyes, before I had the chance to stop them. He let go and so did I, brought his hands up to my cheeks to wipe the tears off my face. As he did I had slipped my hands over his, slowly intertwining our fingers.

"I don't want to you leave you Austin." I cried into his shirt as he pulled me into one last hug.

"I don't to leave you either Callie." He squeezed me for the slightest second and released me, it was time for both of us to leave and board the plane.

"I'll call you when we land" I said. He just nodded and slowly backed away my hand slipping from his. I turned around, walking back to my mom tears once again falling from my eyes slipping off my face and onto the floor. Once we got passed security and on the plane I sat in my seat by the window and put my headphones back on, staring out the window as they loaded everyone's luggage on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! OMG! I have so many reads! thank you soooooooo much! haha! well again im so sorry it has been forever since i have updated! i hate school and homework with a burning passion! we just got back from Thanksgiving break! 

what did yall do on thanksgiving? did you have fun?

Well i have to go! i will try to upload sometime soon! i promise! follow me on twitter if you have one! @Mahomie4life19 also Ali is- @Hannah_Marie_98 and Emma is- @AbbyVallery <--- follow us you guys!!