chapter 17

I have one more week. one week that's all, you can wait that long. Who am i kidding! I can't wait that long to see Austin! I'm going to go insane! this secret is killing me from the inside. I pretty much scream inside when we are talk, and I cant say a word about the trip. its agonizing. 

I laid on my bed staring at my ceiling thinking to myself. This is going to be the longest week of my life. I looked at the clock sitting on my nightstand, its 2 am. Why cant I sleep? I pulled out my phone, and called Austin on FaceTime. What am i doing? He is probably sleeping like a normal person. As I was about to click end,his face came on the screen. 

"Hey" He said with a hint of sleepiness in his voice.

"Oh my gosh, did I wake you up?"

"No, actually I was about to try and go to sleep."

"Oh ok"

"Why are you up?" he asked 

"Cant sleep, my thoughts are too crowded" I smiled 

"Crowded with what?"

I smiled again, slightly blushing "You."

He smirked "I've been thinking about you a lot too.. I miss you" he sadly smiled.

"I miss you too Austin"

~15 minutes later~

"Babe, I'm gunna try to go to sleep now" You say laying your head down on your arms, fighting to keep your eyes open.

"Ok, goodnight love." He smiled.

"Goodnight" I blew him a kiss before hanging up and he did the same. 

I plugged my phone up to my charger, and let my head fall to the pillow, I was out immediately after.

~Next day~

I went over to ali's house for the next few days, to help time pass. Also to try and help me get my mind off Austin for a while. We went shopping at the local mall, even to one a few cities over just for a change. While we were at the mall, we went shopping for some new swimsuits. we walked into Forever 21 and found tons of cute ones for 1/2 price. 

The reason behind finding new swimsuits was for the new water park that opened a few blocks down from Ali's house. We are going to have a blast tanning, swimming, getting on water rides and other roller coasters! 

________________________________________

I know, I know. ITS SO SHORT! im sorry guys! I'm not really in the mood for writing but I figured I should give yall soething and I need to give yall a few boring chapters before getting to the good one so yall can keep up with their lives so... yea. I'm also having some major writers block, and I am busy baby sitting this summer!