Chapter Two: The Best Seats In The House

Arthur had finally woken from his long slumber and sat up, rubbed his eyes and stretched, then getting out of bed and unplugging his phone and checking the time.

"Seven O'clock already?!" He squealed. "The concert is only an hour away!!!" He jolted up, grabbed his shirt, jeans and a pair of white socks and ran into the bathroom. He brushed his lengthier hair and gelled it down and then proceeded to wash his face with water and brushing his teeth, he quickly went to the washroom then changed into his Mr. America T shirt, his ripped blue jeans and regular white socks. He rushed out from the bathroom and grabbed his phone and wallet and went to the door. He quickly tied on his white Vans and walked outside and went to his black Cadillac car. He unlocked it and opened the door sitting on the black leather driver's seat and putting the key in the ignition. He then turned on the radio before he began to drive and one of Mr. America's songs came on, Arthur began to drive happily listening to the song and singing along to it as he drove to the concert. After a long thirty minute drive with traffic, he paid for parking, parked and rushed inside, he was rather late. He went in and tried rushing to his seat but saw souvenirs and got very excited, he went over and bought himself a shot glass, another t-shirt, a wallet, a poster and a program of the show.

"Wow, you must be a big fan." The cashier said to Arthur as she scanned the items.

"Yes, I watched his shows when I was a teen and now I listen to his music, and I absolutely love it," Arthur said cheerfully.

"Ah, I see." The cashier said, putting the stuff in the bags. "Do you have good seats? And that'll be fifty-five dollars plus tax, please." She said.

"Yes, I'm right in the first row," Arthur said as he handed her the money.

"Nice, he tends to bring people on stage so you may get lucky." She said, handing him the bag of his merchandise.

"Perhaps, I hope so!" He smiled and took his back. "Thank you, cheerio!" He said walking over to the doors leading to the stage.

"Enjoy the show!" She said, then helping another customer waiting.

"Ticket please." The security said, putting his hand out for the ticket.

Arthur pulled the ticket from his pocket. "Here you are," Arthur said excitably.

The security guard examined the ticket and then ripped off a piece and handed it to Arthur.

"Follow me." The security guard said, opening the doors and leading Arthur down the stairs to the very front row. The security guard stopped and pointed to the seat on the very end of the row, which was the closest to the stage on the right side. "Your seat is right over there sir." He said then walking back upstairs.

Arthur gasped at how close he'd be and made his way to his seat and put his things down, excited for the show. "Bloody hell! I'm so close!" He thought to himself and squealed out loud.