Chapter Three: The Chosen One

Soon, more and more fans began arriving at the concert, majority girls, but there was still a good amount of men there, but it was mainly girls who dragged their boyfriends to the show to come with them. Finally, it was time for the show to start, and the band, The Axis, opened for Mr. America. Singing to three original songs, none of which Arthur knew, he wasn't the biggest fan of the band, but still enjoyed what they had to offer and had still eagerly awaited for Mr. America. After the band had finished, the lights went out, and the show was just about to begin. Spotlights began to rapidly flash around the stage and crowd and then a deeper announcer's voice could be clearly heard around the theatre.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Back once again in London, the moment you've all been waiting for... Mr...America!" The announcer said, then being followed by thousands of screaming girls, and Arthur, who himself had a pretty high pitched scream. Soon after that, Mr. America's bursted through the artificial wall, as a heavy metal beat began to play, which was one of the instrumental beats of one of his most famous songs.

Mr. America walked out further near the runway of the stage and lifted his American flag styled microphone up and yelled out. "What's up dudes of London!?" Following his yelling, came thousands of screams of excitement from all across the stage.

"Alright, I'm totally stoked 'bout 'bein back here in London. Now! Let's get this shit started dudes!!!" He said, laughing a little as fans across the theatre screamed even louder. Alfred then began to sing his first song, which is one of the most popular ones and got number ten on the pop top charts. He afterwards sang a couple of his other songs, one he wrote when he was 15, another top charter and a brand new song. Afterwards he stopped and took deep breaths and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Alright dudes. Phew! I gotta... I gotta take a minute, 'cause there's also things that I gotta do too." He said as he walked around the stage.

"I was told that it's someone's 'bday here today? Uhhh... Arthur... Kirkland? Where 'ya at dude?" He said as he looked through the crowed. Arthur's eyes widened like saucers as he blushed hard of embarrassment, not knowing what to do or say. One of the girls beside him noticed his blush and suspected it was him and lifted Arthur's arm up way high.

"Mr. America! Mr. America! He's over here! Come over here!!!" She screamed loudly, just loud enough for him to hear and alert his attention. Arthur stood there frozen like a statue, in shock that Mr. America, his longtime idol and favorite person ever actually noticed him, out of the thousands upon thousands of people in the theatre during the show. Mr. America slowly made his way over to Arthur, who started to shake with nervousness. Arthur was speechless and extremely nervous and became very shy immediately. Mr. America made his way to his row and he girl lowered her arm. Mr. America bended down to Arthur and looked at him and smiled, showing off his perfect, shiny white teeth.

"Hey, Arthur, dude? Why don't you come up on stage with me?" He grinned, putting his hand out for Arthur to take. As Arthur didn't really know what to do.