Chapter Four: Birthday Sweets

Arthur, shaking like a Chihuahua, put his hand out and rested it on his rather sweaty hand as Mr. America pulled Arthur up onto the stage, Arthur stumbled and fell into his arms, making Arthur's face turn a scarlet red as Mr. America pulled him up on his feet. Arthur peeked around and immediately began to shake in fear seeing all the people that had filled the stage.

"How 'bout we sing a song Arthur? Let's see what you've got." Mr. America smiled as he put his arm around Arthur.

"I-I um...." Arthur said as he trembled in fear as he put his hands together and looked down a bit. As he did that, instrumental music of one of Mr. America's songs, and not just any song, it happened to be Arthur's favorite, which, as he heard the background music begin to play he looked up straight to the stage and then looked at Mr. America who'd still been smiling and had his arm around him.

"'Wanna give it a shot dude? I bet you're great." He said, handing him his microphone, Arthur took it and closed his eyes and took a deep breath and then sung it with all his heart and soul into it, he hit all the notes perfectly and sung it to the end, then turning to Mr. America and handing him his microphone back. As he turned to him, Arthur noticed Mr. America's mouth hanging wide open in shock and awe. Alfred then quickly shook his head, snapping out of it and taking the microphone back.

"Dude! That was amazing! You've really got some talent!" Mr. America smiled at him brightly.

Arthur looked away to hide his blush. "Oh... Thank you..." He smiled a bit.

"Well, you definitely deserve something..." Mr. America leaned close to him and attempted to kiss his cheek.

Arthur turned, "Hm?" He said, as their lips met, where his face went redder than ever and his eyes were wide open. Mr. America put his arm around him, then sticking a business card into his back pocket of his jeans then breaking the kiss.

"Oops... he-he... Didn't mean there." Mr. America said, blushing slightly of embarrassment, as the girls in the crowd went crazy, with jealousy, anger, excitement and cheers.

"It's quite alright." Arthur said, smiling, even though he was trying to get himself back together and take it all in.

"Alright, cool. Happy bday dude. Oh wait!" Mr. America said, then taking his fabric sharpie from his American flag pants out and signing his t shirt. "There you go dude."

"T-thank you..." He smiled as he walked over to where he was seated. Mr. America went over and picked him up bridal style and jumped down and put him down and climbed back up on the stage, winking at Arthur, then going back to the show. Arthur sat down as he was dazed.

"Wow..." Arthur said, overwhelmed. "Best. Birthday... Ever." He smiled brightly.